ive been on this forum about a year now. ive learned alot on here, and all of u guys ive talked to hav been great and helpful. but, i wont be on here again till around thanksgiving. i leave on sunday for basic training, then off to AIT rite from there. so i"ll hav alot of catching up to do in the caraudio world when i get back, who knows maybe that lvl 6 will be out :clapping:

i still dont know wat quite to expect, so any of u with experience at training im all ears (this is for the national guard btw).

and, i hav been thinkin bout my new setup for when i get back, ask if u wanna know ha.

thanx again guys for the help, after sunday i'll be lookin forward to bein back on here again asap

Ride: 2001 BMW325ci

Headunit: Alpine ida-x305

High/mid: stock harmon/kardon everything: 6 tweets, 1 set of 6.5" and 1 set of 6x9, 500rms total

Sub: (1) 15" DC Audio Level 5 D2 ohm

Amp for sub: MTX 4001d

Box: custom built 3.5 cuft ported

Power: 220amp alt from ohio gen, 2 kinetik 2400s in back

(Armoredhaulin @ May 29 2009, 08:34 AM)

Why waste your time with this tool? His system sucks, that's all there really is to it. My toilet puts out more low end and flex than that thing!

good luck

thanx

High/mid: stock harmon/kardon everything: 6 tweets, 1 set of 6.5" and 1 set of 6x9, 500rms total

Why waste your time with this tool? His system sucks, that's all there really is to it. My toilet puts out more low end and flex than that thing!

yeah man good luck n we we'll get together or some shit when ya get back. and thanks for servin too for sure

yeah man good luck n we we'll get together or some shit when ya get back. and thanks for servin too for sure

yea dude, i'll need some help buildin the new setup when i'm back :give_rose: haha. and anythin i can do to help my country

which branch? where you doing your training and AIT at? im assuming its army tho since you said AIT

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

which branch? where you doing your training and AIT at? im assuming its army tho since you said AIT

yep, army. and both r at ft sill

good luck and thanks for doing what your doing.

no problem. and thanx.

oh and btw, be expectin a order from me when i get back haha