not much else, lol im not really loud enough to make suggestions :P the roof is a good way to start, mine is being deadened with the second skin, i have the sunroof and have issues with that, im not sure if you have one though

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

not much else, lol im not really loud enough to make suggestions :P the roof is a good way to start, mine is being deadened with the second skin, i have the sunroof and have issues with that, im not sure if you have one though

u know u loud wit them lvl 5s in yo truck, but no no sunroof for me i wish i had won tho

05 Ford F150- STOLEN!!!!4 AA Havocs 15s in a WALL4 Hifonics 2006ds1 kinetik 1800 in front4 kinetik 2400s n bakHifonics MaxxlinkAudiocontrol Epicenter2 runs 1/0 guage kicker hyperflexall other wires r knukonceptzTraded In05 Chevy SilveradoAscendant Audio 16 12s2 Mechman 320s1 Kinetik 1800 in front8 Kinetik 2400s n back4 2200 Audioques ampsLots of 0 gaugePioneer DeckAudio Control preampHifonics Maxxlink

NOW

2012 Dodge Ram Hemi

4 Havoc 12s

2 AQ 2200s

2 Kinetik 2400s

Pioneer Deck

Audiocontrol Epicenter indash

All Rockford 1/0 & every cable in there

Jl audio xd 600/6

Rockford Fosgates Mids & highs

Built By Audiotistics!

fresh air and pressure vents for when u close the door so you dont have to pop your ears

03 Ram 1500 3.7 v6 quad cab

H/U: Pioneer 4200UB

Subs: 4 DC LVL 4 15s D1

Sub Amp: 2 Crescendo 3kwp strapped

Highs Amp: Crossfire xp240.2

Highs: Crossfire 2 rs69, 2 rs52

Alt: DC POWER ALT 270XP

Batts: 5 sprinter data safe

Big 3 0ga

New Truck 03 Ram Build Log 6 DC Audio lvl2 15's

My Wrecked 99 Dodge Ram Sport Build Log

02 Ranger X Cab Build

02 Ranger Build 2

http://www.dcsoundlab.com/

My linkhttp://www.crescendoaudio.com

http://www.dcpowerinc.com/

http://www.crossfirecaraudio.com/

Youtube Vids

fresh air and pressure vents for when u close the door so you dont have to pop your ears

as long as your not slamming your door shut it dosnt matter, it makes a difference when the bass is on there literally open the whole time, and there 4x2" 2 of those, thats a decent place for air to constantly flow out

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

as long as your not slamming your door shut it dosnt matter, it makes a difference when the bass is on there literally open the whole time, and there 4x2" 2 of those, thats a decent place for air to constantly flow out

alright cool logan already took yo advice and deaden all that up!! thanks bro

05 Ford F150- STOLEN!!!!4 AA Havocs 15s in a WALL4 Hifonics 2006ds1 kinetik 1800 in front4 kinetik 2400s n bakHifonics MaxxlinkAudiocontrol Epicenter2 runs 1/0 guage kicker hyperflexall other wires r knukonceptzTraded In05 Chevy SilveradoAscendant Audio 16 12s2 Mechman 320s1 Kinetik 1800 in front8 Kinetik 2400s n back4 2200 Audioques ampsLots of 0 gaugePioneer DeckAudio Control preampHifonics Maxxlink

NOW

2012 Dodge Ram Hemi

4 Havoc 12s

2 AQ 2200s

2 Kinetik 2400s

Pioneer Deck

Audiocontrol Epicenter indash

All Rockford 1/0 & every cable in there

Jl audio xd 600/6

Rockford Fosgates Mids & highs

Built By Audiotistics!

• 1 month later...

Your build looks very nice. Box looks awesome.

But as a F-150 owner... they suck for numbers. I have never seen anyone doing real good numbers unless it was a full on wall. Maybe someone hasn't found the secret recipe yet.

TeamSundown-3.jpgTeamNemesislogo.jpg

If you build it, db's will come...

NSPL World Record Holder Trunk 0-1800 watts---147.9 with 1722 clamped watts @ 40Hz(9-20-09).

Competition Only Record Holder Trunk 0-500 watts---148.1

2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE

Currently Rebuilding....

My 150db Plus Trunk Build

I do box designs.

[benH] 6:24 pm: clipping doesn't really hurt subs

[benH] 6:24 pm: being an idiot is what blows subs

but no no sunroof for me i wish i had won tho

NO you don't! They only cause problems the louder you get. Eventually it will decide to start untracking when bassing it at high speeds. Wish I had a solid hard top.

Nice truck, even if it is a ford. :P

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

Archived