LT.Smoke Posted July 8, 2009 Report Posted July 8, 2009 HEY does the rockford 360.2 offer all the same features as the Alpine H701 did? i need something with alot more control than my DQXS processor has and i also need a unit that offers time alignment. Anyone who could help me with this issue it would be greatly appreciated thanks. Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
Neel Posted July 8, 2009 Report Posted July 8, 2009 701 > 360.2, I have had the 3sixty.2 and sold it, the 701 is a better unit although it is sometimes a bit noisy. Look into getting the new bitone.1 or the zapco dsp6. The 3sixty.2 is just plain basic compared to the other units in its price range. Too Much Stuff to list .
Ray Posted July 8, 2009 Report Posted July 8, 2009 701 > 360.2, I have had the 3sixty.2 and sold it, the 701 is a better unit although it is sometimes a bit noisy. Look into getting the new bitone.1 or the zapco dsp6. The 3sixty.2 is just plain basic compared to the other units in its price range. Finally someone agrees with me. 2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
audiofanaticz Posted July 8, 2009 Report Posted July 8, 2009 Finally someone agrees with me. I agree too! The 701 is a great unit, or even imprint! I only see 360.2 hype because thats whats in meades truck. :01nocomment8so:
jbondox Posted July 10, 2009 Report Posted July 10, 2009 the 701 has 3 optical inputs plus Dolby digital decoding and DTS. really they are 2 separate animals. Bit1 is very cool, been playing with it the past couple of days, sound quality is better right off the bat then the 360.2... 360.2 I think offers more tuning than the bit1 and easier I think if you can roll all 3 together it would be an awesome unit SMD SuperSeller VerifiedJbondoXJames Shields
siucsaluki11 Posted July 11, 2009 Report Posted July 11, 2009 sorry for the OT post here, but North Olmsted Performance, kick ass avatar, lol. I couldnt agree with it more woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port... YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.
jbondox Posted July 13, 2009 Report Posted July 13, 2009 Thank you, I feel all of those freaking abortions need to be crushed... BTW I forgot who made it, it was on another forum and I was like that is me! I am stealing it! SMD SuperSeller VerifiedJbondoXJames Shields
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.