So what do you guys thing about the new cursing censors that youtube has implemented into the comment sections.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

I don't like them I think they should make it where it only does racial slurs or something because sometimes I just say curse words for a greater effect.

like Steves new video I said "you fuckin groundpounder you!" I mean thats not bad so its whatever I'm sure it won't last long like some of the things they do.

EDIT: good call stingray! :friends:

Edited by thehoe92

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

I Don't like it at all

Seriously

It really is a CYA move on youtube's part. Many the widdle kiddies on the tube have parents that don't want to take responsibility for the videos little Johnny or Suzie watches.

You have to put in your age when signing up anyway. Just make it something that is on for accounts lower than 18, and everyone else, the next time you log in pop up a box asking if you want to turn it on.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

let people say what ever people get offended to easy

What did you say about my mama?!! :aggressive:

Just kidding. lol But seriously, it sucks not to be able to say f*ck when you want to, but it would suck even more if you couldn't see Steve Meade's new 10 18 Excursion build because there was no Youtube. There has to be some type of rules in place to make sure that people's kids aren't exposed to any and every negative influence in the world. People get silly when they are able to hide their faces behind a computer.

By the way, there is no Steve Meade 10 18 Excursion build that I know of, but it would suck if you couldn't watch it, wouldn't it?