Jump to content

Anyone else enjoy "cutting your grass" and making things nice outside?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Haha, dang Ray thats a ridiculous setup you got going! by ridiculous I mean awesome. And I don't mind mowing too cause I get paid to do it. So pretty much I pop on my panasonic bass headphones, turn on money man, lets my earlobes jiggle and get paid to do it :)

Posted

Thanks.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
Posted

nothing is better than coming home after a hard day at work and pulling up to a well manicured lawn. I just redid my flower bed in the front of my house, and only really having weekends to work on it it took a while. I put the last of the flowers in last night. Now i just have to lay out the mulch and i will call it good. Flowers and shrubs get quite expensive quickly. Also the weather here has sucked royally. It rains for a few days then its either way too hot to wanna work on it, or it doesnt get warm enough and the ground is too wet.

I also live in front of a state wetlands preserve which really is a mosquito haven. I have to cut the lawn in jeans and a long sleeve shirt, even if it 90 degrees outside. I will say that the spray from Cutter "Bug-Free" really does work. I would recommend it to anyone with mosquito problems. It took care of the backyard well, just not able to touch the damsn swamp right behind me.

1997 Astro

front:6 sets of T3 componets

Subs: 8 level 5 18"s (building 6th order BP)

Amps: 4 really big ones (totalling just shy of 50K)

Batts:

Alt: Ohio Generator

1996 Chevy Suburban

Sub amp: A fifth really big amp

Subwoofer: 2-15" DC Level 4 XL

Batts: C&D high rate--(x4)

Posted

hmmmmm the fine art of lawn cuttin what an exhilarating experience psych here in TX its to hot and humid to have any fun doing it but it has to be done

I know a lil about everything so dont call me Mr. Know it All.

Posted

I enjoy mowing my lawn now. Got done with a small system on it last week. Here's a pic of my mower with the sub and new amp. My neighbor love it.

Posted Image

Darvex468smd.jpg
Posted

if i didnt have to use a weedeater it would be awesome

03 Ram 1500 3.7 v6 quad cab

H/U: Pioneer 4200UB

Subs: 4 DC LVL 4 15s D1

Sub Amp: 2 Crescendo 3kwp strapped

Highs Amp: Crossfire xp240.2

Highs: Crossfire 2 rs69, 2 rs52

Alt: DC POWER ALT 270XP

Batts: 5 sprinter data safe

Big 3 0ga

New Truck 03 Ram Build Log 6 DC Audio lvl2 15's

My Wrecked 99 Dodge Ram Sport Build Log

02 Ranger X Cab Build

02 Ranger Build 2

http://www.dcsoundlab.com/

My linkhttp://www.crescendoaudio.com

http://www.dcpowerinc.com/

http://www.crossfirecaraudio.com/

Youtube Vids

Posted

Gotta seed mine this weekend. I got here a week ago to NO grass...........we have some now, but its still not enough..........then next week i need a damn mower so I can do mine. Thank god I only have a back lawn.........the front is just rocks......damn desert.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

Posted

I love yard work. I just put on hearing protection and go. I don't want music or anything. It might sound strange to some, but other people will know exactly what I mean- I can totally unplug and let my mind just check out. I don't have to think about anything at all, or I can let my mind race. I always feel chilled after doing yardwork- even with MS 90% humidity and 95+ degree weather.

My degree is in Landscape Architecture, although I am a Computer Technician now (as long as my job is still here). I will post up some pics.... :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

School stuff.... I paid lots to learn how to color!!! :) And do AutoCAD, and bla bla- Still like it even if I don't do it for a living (right now).

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install


You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 434 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...