deaf_wish Posted July 16, 2009 Report Posted July 16, 2009 some how it just keeps getting better, great job keep it up! My build. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/74265-project-clean-update-on-doors/ My other build. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/100534-two-c3s-and-a-mojo2500-under-the-seat/
BITLD Posted July 16, 2009 Author Report Posted July 16, 2009 Thanks for all the kind words guys!! what are you doing to prevent the amps from sliding back and breaking your window when you go to drive it around? i like the idea of the sliding rack, but i see it being a problem when you start accelerating http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif i love this build and how everything is. keep feeding us these pics! Those slide runners are rated upto 70lbs each.. I could for all intents and purposes pull them right out and hang them over a clif and they'd hold just fine! We did worry about them sliding but I thought about that before I made up the battery cover you see in the above pics. Next batch of pics will show how. But they don't slide back under acceleration or breaking. Next batch of pics later... www.BladeICE.com UK/European Distributors Ascendant Audio Fi Car Audio XS Power KnuKonceptz.co.uk Facebook Youtube Channel
Forevrbumpn Posted July 16, 2009 Report Posted July 16, 2009 you made those doors look tooo damn easy I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
littleitaly1990 Posted July 16, 2009 Report Posted July 16, 2009 A few quick questions for ya: What is the box tuned to? Any goals in terms of numbers at certain frequencies/bassracing? Do you have a friend who manufactures winshields? LOL And finally, how in the hell do you plan on hearing after sitting in that thing http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif Oh and slightly off topic: Has anyone ever used those components going in there? SQ? Price? Thanks! A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.
Colin - STAPUFT Posted July 16, 2009 Report Posted July 16, 2009 Saaaayy Whaaaaat????? Amazing stuff. Those AA mids look similar to Tang-Band speakers to me. Anyone else? 12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro Build & Comment Log Un-Interrupted Build LogYouTube Channel Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.
BITLD Posted July 16, 2009 Author Report Posted July 16, 2009 www.BladeICE.com UK/European Distributors Ascendant Audio Fi Car Audio XS Power KnuKonceptz.co.uk Facebook Youtube Channel
BITLD Posted July 16, 2009 Author Report Posted July 16, 2009 www.BladeICE.com UK/European Distributors Ascendant Audio Fi Car Audio XS Power KnuKonceptz.co.uk Facebook Youtube Channel
enemyofsilence Posted July 16, 2009 Report Posted July 16, 2009 those wires are going to be nice and snug when you pull out the amps. beautiful as always man Team Bass-Hz
BAGGEDBIRDS.com Posted July 16, 2009 Report Posted July 16, 2009 subscribed http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif 1st SMD "System of the Month" Feb. 2007 Zapco Studio 500 (2) Zapco Studio 300X Zapco Studio 204 (2) (2) FI 12ssd's w/ copper coils DLS Iridium Tweeters DLS UR2.5 MidRange FI. N.7 Midbass JL Audio TWK 88 Mechman 370A Elite Alternator
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.