matt402 Posted July 16, 2009 Report Posted July 16, 2009 i pood! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif
manueltrem Posted July 16, 2009 Report Posted July 16, 2009 that cazy right there thats a bad ass build
Volnir Posted July 16, 2009 Report Posted July 16, 2009 Waiting for vids. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif And, one more time: AAAAMMMAAAZZZIIINNNGGG!
EricR Posted July 17, 2009 Report Posted July 17, 2009 damnnnnn. very nice man. keep the pics coming i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?
Sampsonite Posted July 17, 2009 Report Posted July 17, 2009 If this isn't better than sex..... I don't know what is --Sampson 816-591-6592 www.kcrimshop.com
Nightshade Posted July 17, 2009 Report Posted July 17, 2009 Words can't really describe how far you've gone off the deep end here. This build is just nutz. You've done something that every basshead dreams of doing. You've done it with great equiptment and you've built everything the right way. No corners were cut just so you could get it up and playing. You took your time and the build is done when it's done. I'm giving you a standing ovation right now at my computer screen. I envy you!!! 2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo 1 Sundown Audio SCV2000 1 Sundown Audio X15 V2 1 XS Power D3100 Audio Control LC6i Stock Deck 146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz 2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore ChampionHighest NSPL Scores to date:154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz
Crump Posted July 17, 2009 Report Posted July 17, 2009 I am sure that soon enough we will see this build on Modern Marveles on the Discovery Channel. Amazing cant wait to see some videos Team gg Team doa Installs I have doneMy 2010 Rebuild 144 db so far....2 DC xl 10s Firing into cabin on a RF 25002 12" AQ HD's powered by a Saz 2k + Lots o Mids+Highs
Forevrbumpn Posted July 17, 2009 Report Posted July 17, 2009 got to be holding out I bet this things been done for a few weeks insane I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.