LSN2meBoom916 Posted July 19, 2009 Report Posted July 19, 2009 12-18's, 14 big ASS Amps, ass -load of powermaster batts... JEEEE-ZUZ...TITTY-FUCKING....CHRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIST! he posts like I post....shit ton-o-pix in ur g rill all at once. I like him. Euro blokes always gotta get silly on the doors too. Good stuff. SUPER klean. COOGLE SAID:"bro thats how we got where we are... buy making messes ...... i still learn all the time you just gota be willing to ruck up some shit" "In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd." ~ Miguel de Unamuno"One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men, but no machine can do the work of one extraordinary man" -Elbert Hubbard"A proud man can learn humility...but he will be proud of that too" ~I forget who.I'm far from perfect and I know it better than anyone, but I hope to be good at what I do, when I do it...Installs I've done:My Integra: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3161The Lexus : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=1535Law's Maxima: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5568&hl=Jeff's 2500HD: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5382&hl=Acura RSX-S: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3142Z-32 300zx: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=34602004 Civic 4dr: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=8190Trunk/Corner Box: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=16036&hl=1969 Chevy C-10: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=20319&hl=Seat-Back AMP-RACK How-to: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=9428&hl=Bunch of subs still for salehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...l=lsn2meboom916"It's game night...we're playin......sex."~Quagmire"When disneyland started it was powered completely by orphan children running on treadmills to generate e-lectrissty…and today, them children are New York Yankees". ~Dale Gribble"Fill it with ice...then pour it up to the top of the ice...& Shut da Fu** up!" ~Urs truly.
qu1cks1lver56 Posted July 19, 2009 Report Posted July 19, 2009 amazing work. one question, where'd you get those screw down terminals? these First Gen Xterra: Always changing DNX 690HD RF 360.3RF T3002RF T4004RF T10001bdSilver Flute 6.5"s Tang Band 1" TweetersSundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz Trust me .25 Blows your Load.
Stephen Posted July 19, 2009 Report Posted July 19, 2009 We have a vast range of fusing options in our Knukonceptz catalog.. But this time around with the space constraints I had to make something more practical.. Some ally stock and onto the drill press! Wasn't so bad tapping these as it was the sub rings! you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be. DC POWER
audiofanaticz Posted July 19, 2009 Report Posted July 19, 2009 Congrats being the 2nd person on SMD running SPL Dynamics!!!! 8=============D~~~~~~~ ~ Where are you buying them from if you dont mind me asking. You can PM it if need be. I ordered mine straight from Finland. edit: I see your in the UK, and not the USA, so I spouse it be easier for you to get them amps. did you guys build this car, or is it some other shop?
ty_houston Posted July 19, 2009 Report Posted July 19, 2009 This has got to be one of the sickest builds I've ever seen, sliding amp rack, just plain sick, the whole build is awesome, but I love the amp rack...the magnitude and quality defy words...almost makes me not want to post my build log! lol supercharged hummer h2 8 Sundown nightshade v'2 Scott Bowman built 4th order bandpass 2 precision power pcx 4125(mids & hi's) 2 Stetsom 14k2e's alpine ina-w910 dual Mike Singer350 amp alt 8 kinetic 2400 batteries two shuriken bt 120 1 kinetic 2000 under the hood link to build log: My link
co0123 Posted July 19, 2009 Report Posted July 19, 2009 Congrats being the 2nd person on SMD running SPL Dynamics!!!! 8=============D~~~~~~~ ~ Where are you buying them from if you dont mind me asking. You can PM it if need be. I ordered mine straight from Finland. edit: I see your in the UK, and not the USA, so I spouse it be easier for you to get them amps. did you guys build this car, or is it some other shop? http://www.icetop.fi/about.php That car is SPL Dynamics demo car built by Pekka from finland
BITLD Posted July 19, 2009 Author Report Posted July 19, 2009 Thanks for the kind comments! Thanks guys. www.BladeICE.com UK/European Distributors Ascendant Audio Fi Car Audio XS Power KnuKonceptz.co.uk Facebook Youtube Channel
BITLD Posted July 19, 2009 Author Report Posted July 19, 2009 www.BladeICE.com UK/European Distributors Ascendant Audio Fi Car Audio XS Power KnuKonceptz.co.uk Facebook Youtube Channel
BITLD Posted July 19, 2009 Author Report Posted July 19, 2009 www.BladeICE.com UK/European Distributors Ascendant Audio Fi Car Audio XS Power KnuKonceptz.co.uk Facebook Youtube Channel
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.