Jump to content

Ascendant Audio Chevy Astro - Project MAYHEM


Recommended Posts

Posted

yes a vid would give me the full orgasm i have been waiting for. its...so....beautiful (no homo).

once again man, thanks for sharing with us one of the greatest car audio designs ever!! :D

Team Bass-Hz

Posted

Damn that's hot!

And sorry if it's been answered before, but does it have... 2 headunits?

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

 

Posted

H-O-L-Y S-H-I-T

I think i speak for everyone here CAN WE HAVE VIDS

"Audio is not a hobby it's a lifestyle"

_____________________________Refs_1_Refs_2_____________________________

th_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifth_RF_140x100_powersubs.jpg

Posted

welp its been said a zillion times already, but fuck it! WE NEED VIDS:)

great bro! amazing work all the way round everything! truly amazing

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Posted

I may have miss it, but what year is that astro? I know it's 94+ but want to know the exact

Mine is starting to fall to pieces.

Team Pinnacle / Team SouthEastSPL / Team SoundStream / Team GPI / GPI Sales Rep for Florida and Georgia

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1044 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...