Jump to content

Ascendant Audio Chevy Astro - Project MAYHEM


Recommended Posts

Posted

The sickest monster bassrace setups I've seen by a good amount... Can't wait to see sum new full tilt vids and sum numbers out of it. Was the meter running while u were filming??

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

Posted

how many of you guys turned your head sideways with the camera hahah i know i did :D

I know ive said it probably 3 times but bro that thing is AWESOME. GREAT JOB it is so sexy!!!!!!


All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

 

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
 

 

 

Posted
Holy Fuck. It levitated a fucking sweater.... This is next level shit.

Wow, I haven't seen you post in a long time.

And this build is awesome. I want one of my own and am planning it out. This one has been an inspiration to me. Hopefully my work, when it's done, will be 1/4 as good.

Team Pinnacle / Team SouthEastSPL / Team SoundStream / Team GPI / GPI Sales Rep for Florida and Georgia

Posted

I really like that ideo nice i am also going to make up some sketches for a 2000 white malibu....... i really like the work and effort you put out

VehicleCurrentlyOwned:2000Malibu

\/MySystem\/

Ken-Wood HeadUnit

Cars interior panels Custom blue Done by ME

Pheonix Power block running both amps

Stinger pro series four gauge wire flex material

RimsBrand:Polo

Interior lighting Blue neon bars under and around dash

Capaciter:Pyle Dryver 1.7 farad digital meter read off new(INSTALLED)

http://blog.sounddomain.com/photos/orion/april_21_07_004_2.jpg

http://www.dcsoundlab.com/images/header.jpg

Posted

Again, this is a freakin nasty setup :) Looks great

Team Tupperware

<First dual-alternator 'real' Saturn (pre-2002) on the planet>
(3) 15" Fi SP4's fed by (2) M3a's strapped @ .667
12.75 cubes net @ 25Hz with 200 sq inches of port area (lowz...?)
Stock alt position (custom bracket) 225 amp Mechman

Roof = steel and fiberglass (u mad?)
(2) XS Power D3100's, (2) rhino batts, No battery upfront (for now, smh)
4 power+ 4 ground runs of 1/0-gauge to rear
"If its been done before...you're doing it wrong" : )

"stfu about scores and float $hit..."

Posted
The sickest monster bassrace setups I've seen by a good amount... Can't wait to see sum new full tilt vids and sum numbers out of it. Was the meter running while u were filming??

Nah, TL sensors been there for about 6 weeks, had an amp go down didn't have a good opportunity to get back on it.

how many of you guys turned your head sideways with the camera hahah i know i did :D

I know ive said it probably 3 times but bro that thing is AWESOME. GREAT JOB it is so sexy!!!!!!

lol. Thanks man, appreciate the love!

Sickest van :rolleyes:

is it a bmw e30 i see?

Thanks! Yes its a E30 325i on air.

--

We've had crappy ass weather here last few days, I won't drive the van in the wet, the rims will get dirty lol.

Anyway, I'll have better luck tomorrow hopefully :)

www.BladeICE.com

UK/European Distributors

Ascendant Audio

Fi Car Audio

XS Power

KnuKonceptz.co.uk

Facebook

Youtube Channel

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 995 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...