OrionStang Posted July 12, 2011 Report Posted July 12, 2011 Look forward to it Jay. And yeah, i've had 5 surgeries between my rt knee and rt ankle (stupid Iraq war). Didn't do any squatting for almost 3 years. Started again back in January and could hardly get 225 for 10, and that was only to parallel. Now its ass to ankles over 400. I'll take that. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Superjay Posted July 12, 2011 Report Posted July 12, 2011 at 405 I can't get to parallel...at 495 I'm only half-way to parallel. I'm doing ass to grass squats at less than body weight...my knee won't take it. I need a new meniscus Principal JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it
OrionStang Posted July 22, 2011 Report Posted July 22, 2011 Damn, this topic died. Nobody working out? Well, here's the good dinner I just made: 10oz chicken breast; boiled, drained and cubed 1 cup brown rice 1/2 cup corn 1/2 cup black beans Lots o salsa Mix all that shit up and go to town. Shouldn't be hungry for 3-4 hours. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
GiAnT4LYFE Posted July 22, 2011 Report Posted July 22, 2011 I've still been going steady. Did back and shoulders today, and it was a helluva workout. Got Chest, Bi's, and Abs on deck for tomorrow.
OrionStang Posted July 22, 2011 Report Posted July 22, 2011 Nice. I got deads tomorrow. Slowing working the weight back up after the injury a few weeks ago. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Superjay Posted July 22, 2011 Report Posted July 22, 2011 Damn, this topic died. Nobody working out? Well, here's the good dinner I just made: 10oz chicken breast; boiled, drained and cubed 1 cup brown rice 1/2 cup corn 1/2 cup black beans Lots o salsa Mix all that shit up and go to town. Shouldn't be hungry for 3-4 hours. sounds good, except I refuse to boil meat...that discoloration in the water is all the flavor running away. If I don't grill I bake or pannee. I think the only think I'm actually okay with boiling is dry pasta...and at that I usually buy fresh pasta (it's just better...don't judge me) Principal JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it
99GPGTX Posted July 22, 2011 Report Posted July 22, 2011 i need to get more motivated...or i need the winter to get here faster lol Currently: 2015 Evo X WW Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers Build: Crescendo Mezzos x2 Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1 Loaded Fi Q12 Second Skin Pro XS D5100 RF 360.2 Sky High Audio Wiring Need: ALTERNATOR! PREVIOUS 1999 Grand Prix GTX 3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded 12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids: Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit: knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400 TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!! Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab
GiAnT4LYFE Posted July 24, 2011 Report Posted July 24, 2011 I actually hit one of my goals today at the gym. Finally put up 300 on the flat bench........4 times. Needless to say, I had a hell of a day today!!!!
^_^ Gem132 Posted July 24, 2011 Report Posted July 24, 2011 Im Still Going Strong. starting to see some real changes in my shoulders and traps im loving it makes me even more motivated to keep hitting the weights, got shoulders and traps 2morro one question for you guys though, how do you know if your overworking your biceps ? my triceps are starting to really outshine my biceps as my biceps have barely grown at all and i dont know if this is because im overworking them or not working them hard enough. any input guys ? Pioneer deh-80prs2 10" Tantric Sounds HD's Ported Box Tuned to 33hzSoundqubed 3500.1Hertz HSK 165Tantric Sounds 6.5" Coaxials80sq ft of MurdermatXs Power D3400 & D3100 Sky High Car Audio Cable Throughout
Superjay Posted July 24, 2011 Report Posted July 24, 2011 I have the same issues with my Bi's...they are significantly smaller than the rest of my arm. It's going to be a matter of training them right and undertraining the rest of my arm. it's going to especially sick since I'm a back builder...my back grows 2:1 faster than my chest. Principal JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.