woodzyspl Posted October 11, 2011 Report Posted October 11, 2011 i used get them when i lifted heavy, i was benching with 55kg per arm after 6month training strength, got bad on sholders, i could sholder press 40kg dumbells for 10 but i now i changed to shape and tryna cut iv lost most..most go white, try tanning to hide lol how do people like jay cutler not seem have heeps they are HUGE and don't have a ton..how can you stop them.. AUSTRALIA do i need say more? HU: some crap pionee AMP: dc 9k @ 18v SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12" Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d burp setup for fun 152's soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU
Superjay Posted October 11, 2011 Report Posted October 11, 2011 [quote name= Gem132' timestamp='1318333782' post='1716870] orion do you know why you get stretch marks, ive got some serious problems with them on my biceps, lats, traps but they dissapear, and front delt, chest area, they real deep ones aswell ?? growing faster than your skin can handle...use LOTS of lotion with vitamin E...they will go away eventually anyway Principal JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it
^_^ Gem132 Posted October 12, 2011 Report Posted October 12, 2011 [quote name= Gem132' timestamp='1318333782' post='1716870] orion do you know why you get stretch marks, ive got some serious problems with them on my biceps, lats, traps but they dissapear, and front delt, chest area, they real deep ones aswell ?? growing faster than your skin can handle...use LOTS of lotion with vitamin E...they will go away eventually anyway Damn, should i slow down on the bulking than ? cos ive been using Bio Oil which helps me out on the not so deep ones but when i get the newer ones they are normally real deep and a dark red/pink, i'll try and get some photo's to show you what i mean and woodzy i agree theres guys in my gym that you can tell are on roids that are just tanks and they have non whatsoever, pisses me off. and damn 40kg shoulder press each arm is pre beast, Pioneer deh-80prs2 10" Tantric Sounds HD's Ported Box Tuned to 33hzSoundqubed 3500.1Hertz HSK 165Tantric Sounds 6.5" Coaxials80sq ft of MurdermatXs Power D3400 & D3100 Sky High Car Audio Cable Throughout
OrionStang Posted October 12, 2011 Report Posted October 12, 2011 Don't slow down. That's just a part of it. Some people get them worse than others. When I was younger, they would be real deep, now when I get them, its just like on the surface of the skin. Try vitamin E like Jay said. Get some oral vit E tabs, poke it with a needle, and apply it directly to the stretch marks. Twice a day. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
jshark5 Posted October 12, 2011 Report Posted October 12, 2011 Should I eat before or after I run or lift? iv read eat before and let it settle for a bit but then iv also heard mash on food afterwards. Should I have a diffrent plan (eating wise) for running or lifting? I'm not speaking of doing both in one workout. I plan on running for a while and then getting a gym membership just so I know ill stick to it. 04' Chevy Blazer -Kenwood KIV-BT900, Infinity Kappa 462.9cfp's, Rockford P1653's, Subs... Ridin Stock-
OrionStang Posted October 12, 2011 Report Posted October 12, 2011 Should I eat before or after I run or lift? iv read eat before and let it settle for a bit but then iv also heard mash on food afterwards. Should I have a diffrent plan (eating wise) for running or lifting? I'm not speaking of doing both in one workout. I plan on running for a while and then getting a gym membership just so I know ill stick to it. What are your goals with the running(weight loss, marathons)? What time of day will you be running? For lifting, I eat about 2hours before the gym, have a preworkout drink 30 min before, and then start sipping a bcaa drink right when I start lifting, couple sips between sets. Right after lifting, I drink a protien shake and eat a fruit, usually a banana or two. Then 45-60 minute later, I eat a BIG meal. Like a pound of light fish, or 10-12 ounces of chicken or steak. This is also the only meal of the day where I eat any significant amount of carbs(100-150 grams). SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Craig28 Posted October 12, 2011 Report Posted October 12, 2011 legs back and abs today should be fun TEAM DC Everything is a 150 on th earometer Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw. Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss. AlphaDamp CLD Mat - Get more sound deadening using less sound deadener
OrionStang Posted October 12, 2011 Report Posted October 12, 2011 Why back and legs on the same day? Must not be hitting either one very hard. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Superjay Posted October 12, 2011 Report Posted October 12, 2011 I usually go to the gym starving, drink a protein shake immediately after, plus SyntheSIZE, Glutemine and my liquid vitamins. then about 45-60 minutes later eat a huge meal with carbs, like OrionStang. The only think that goes into my body pre-workout are pre-workout supplements, and water. the supps come about 30 minutes prior to workout. Principal JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it
jshark5 Posted October 13, 2011 Report Posted October 13, 2011 Mainly to loose weight. About 7pm ish but I'm pondering mornings too. I shouldn't have a gut at 21... so I'm getting off the couch and finding other things to do besides play xbox. I don't plan on body building, I just plan to be fit. Any support or tips I can get ill take. Iv never really been on a diet or understood suplements. 04' Chevy Blazer -Kenwood KIV-BT900, Infinity Kappa 462.9cfp's, Rockford P1653's, Subs... Ridin Stock-
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.