optical Posted November 7, 2011 Report Posted November 7, 2011 I have recently ran into a tight budget situation so i cancelled my gym membership because i have one at work BUT there is no squat station and no barbell's or plates, i got everything else though
fecupe2001 Posted November 8, 2011 Report Posted November 8, 2011 [Proud to say it´s me after only a month of working out , and i can asure you, i didn´t look like that before I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion! 2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/ 8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/
drewb53 Posted November 9, 2011 Report Posted November 9, 2011 shot of chest after my workout today. I worked chest yesterday. 2003 Chevy Blazerkenwood headunit4 ga. kicker wiringAQ1200D amp2 12" DC LVL 3'sStinger Volt MeterMy Build LogBlazer is no longer. Totaled 02/14/2012 no. this is for converting dc to ac. useful if you want to run a blender inside your car.
woodzyspl Posted November 16, 2011 Report Posted November 16, 2011 dayum quite in here LOL how we all traveling? so far so good over here, training more intense and tryna do legs twice a week now time grow some big legs lol AUSTRALIA do i need say more? HU: some crap pionee AMP: dc 9k @ 18v SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12" Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d burp setup for fun 152's soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU
OrionStang Posted November 16, 2011 Report Posted November 16, 2011 dayum quite in here LOL how we all traveling? so far so good over here, training more intense and tryna do legs twice a week now time grow some big legs lol Dropping pounds, but keeping strength up, down to 272 now, but benched 280 for 4x8 yesterday. In about 8-9 weeks, I should be able to get 450 for 2, if all goes as planned. Only lift 3 days a week now instead of 4, but its so intense. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Superjay Posted November 20, 2011 Report Posted November 20, 2011 I'm bulking...knee is still giving me hell, so I'm not at the gym, but I'm packing on weight until I can get back there. Walking, and body weight exercises are all i can do. Principal JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it
woodzyspl Posted November 20, 2011 Report Posted November 20, 2011 can't train upper body? would suck hard AUSTRALIA do i need say more? HU: some crap pionee AMP: dc 9k @ 18v SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12" Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d burp setup for fun 152's soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU
OrionStang Posted November 21, 2011 Report Posted November 21, 2011 I'm bulking...knee is still giving me hell, so I'm not at the gym, but I'm packing on weight until I can get back there. Walking, and body weight exercises are all i can do. Don't get too fat Whats the timeframe looking like? can't train upper body? would suck hard Takes a lot of the legs to stabilize heavy upper-body lifting. It does suck. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
OrionStang Posted November 23, 2011 Report Posted November 23, 2011 Right on schedule still with the Matrix program. Bench today was 3 sets of 7 at 305. First 2 sets felt easy. Struggled on the last rep of the last set, but got it up. Next week is 325 for 3 sets of 6. My ankle is acting up lately, so squatting has been limited to sets of 5 at 315. I may have to switch to parallel squats, ass to ground is destroying my joints. Deadlift is feeling REAL strong. I'm doing 3 sets of 5 every week, raising the weight 25-30lbs each week. Working mainly on exploding out of the bottom. Thursday i'll be using 355, 330 last week. This weight is not very heavy for me, but the form and speed is getting perfected and in 6 weeks i'll attempt 505 raw. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Landon75 Posted November 23, 2011 Report Posted November 23, 2011 Hey guys i might as well post in here. Well im 17 an ive been into weights since i was 15 mostly because of football but these last couple of months ive neen hittin the gym hard. Right now im 5' 11" 225 and ive really only worker on my upper body because of a knee injury last year but been trying to get the core workout strengths up. I can bench 265 deadlift only 345 and i havent even squated too much but i did some leg press which is way easier but i did 750 all of those are 1 rep max. My one month from now goals are to bench 315 deadlift 400-450 and get get my lazy ass to squat some damn weight. I use some supplements too i take a pre-workout called jack3d (best stuff imo) and after the gym i take the optimum nutrition %100 whey and ON creatine monohydrate and ON casien. Ive tried a lot of different pre workouts and jack3d works the best for me and the proteins are good there pretty cheap and ive been getting results. I get eveeything from bodybuilding com used to go to GNC but realized how much cheaper it is online. I will come back in about a month to update you guys on my goals and hppefully ill do better than i hoped!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.