shogen Posted December 22, 2011 Report Posted December 22, 2011 I haven't posted up much in here but I'm always reading. I myself dropped from 227 to a now somewhat smexcy 186. Its amazing what diet does to you. I previously went to Retro and stopped since I wasn't seeing any real gains/changes. Breaking up with the ex and wanting more tail options motivated me to go back. After a month with no real change I said FUCK IT!! DIET CHANGES NOW! I made a dramatic change in diet alone and lost 20lbs in a month and a half. Went back into the gym with my new diet and ended up at 180 but didn't like feeling so light. Ate some bigger portions for a bit and started a "strength/weights" routine and dropped some of the cardio and I just need to work core more frequently. But I'm loving the LIFE change... diet wasn't temporary. Girls laugh when I go out and eat my dry salads or post my veggie lunches on Facebook but I don't give a shyt cuz its me now Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear) beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.
nautical7 Posted December 22, 2011 Report Posted December 22, 2011 Well, use the strategy or don't. It's right here in front of you. Cracks me up how people ask how to do something, then find reasons they can't follow the advice given. It's simple really, pre-make all your meals the night before and take them with you in a cooler. Work out at lunch time. I plan to, but you clearly said it's for if you can workout around lunch, which I can't. I get maybe 30 mins. for lunch and there's no way for me to work out, so it has to wait. If I can follow a plan like that and workout late then I plan to. Why would I find a reason to not do it when I came in here asking for some help. I'm not sure that many people really could follow that schedule with a normal 8 hour work day, but if I can spread those meals out more and get the same results then I will I was just saying. I'm not trying to waste my time or anyone elses with these questions. I do appreciate the help but I'm trying to be 100% sure what I'm doing will help, no need to get mad.
shogen Posted December 22, 2011 Report Posted December 22, 2011 Honestly you should follow the plan on the days you CAN workout at the right times. It wont be MAS effective otherwise Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear) beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.
shogen Posted December 22, 2011 Report Posted December 22, 2011 ^^^ damn auto correct. AS* Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear) beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.
Dwn4BassAlan Posted December 23, 2011 Report Posted December 23, 2011 I got something for you to try, but it really only works if you can workout around lunch or early afternoon. Don't eat simple carbs before lifting and eat a ton of them after training. Here's a sample day: 0730 3 whole eggs, 2 bacon, water, 1 cup of coffee optional no cream or sugar 1030 6-8oz chicken breast, BIG green salad with olive oil dressing 1130 Workout 1300 25-35grams whey protein with either a banana or 2-3 cups watermelon 1400 Big sandwich, maybe two. Whatever you want really, lean cuts of meat are best and load up the veggies 1800 Whatever you want for dinner. Carbs and saturated fat are ok for this meal. Burger and fries baby. Before bed 2 cups cottage cheese OR a scoop of protein and 2 tablespoons of any nut butter(organic) You will gain muscle and drop fat at the same time if you can follow this. The lack of carbs pre-workout sparks something in the nervous system that boosts growth. It also makes your body use fat for energy in the morning and during the workout. The carbs post workout will replenish energy stores in the muscles. The post workout saturated fats will aid muscle growth, recovery, and testosterone production. Thank me later, this info would cost you a couple hundred bucks from a certified trainer. that makes plenty of sense to follow IMO, but I would just add orange juice to the 0730 meal, to get some nitric oxide flowing if he plans on doing cardio. Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620 Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol When Alan uses big words I don't understand It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room. I missed Alan. RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.
Dwn4BassAlan Posted December 23, 2011 Report Posted December 23, 2011 Well, use the strategy or don't. It's right here in front of you. Cracks me up how people ask how to do something, then find reasons they can't follow the advice given. It's simple really, pre-make all your meals the night before and take them with you in a cooler. Work out at lunch time. I plan to, but you clearly said it's for if you can workout around lunch, which I can't. I get maybe 30 mins. for lunch and there's no way for me to work out, so it has to wait. If I can follow a plan like that and workout late then I plan to. Why would I find a reason to not do it when I came in here asking for some help. I'm not sure that many people really could follow that schedule with a normal 8 hour work day, but if I can spread those meals out more and get the same results then I will I was just saying. I'm not trying to waste my time or anyone elses with these questions. I do appreciate the help but I'm trying to be 100% sure what I'm doing will help, no need to get mad. just follow it on the days you can, and the days you can't just make sure you have a breakfast as soon as you get up, and a big meal right before you sleep, those will keep your body from eating all your muscle. Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620 Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol When Alan uses big words I don't understand It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room. I missed Alan. RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.
OrionStang Posted December 23, 2011 Report Posted December 23, 2011 I got something for you to try, but it really only works if you can workout around lunch or early afternoon. Don't eat simple carbs before lifting and eat a ton of them after training. Here's a sample day: 0730 3 whole eggs, 2 bacon, water, 1 cup of coffee optional no cream or sugar 1030 6-8oz chicken breast, BIG green salad with olive oil dressing 1130 Workout 1300 25-35grams whey protein with either a banana or 2-3 cups watermelon 1400 Big sandwich, maybe two. Whatever you want really, lean cuts of meat are best and load up the veggies 1800 Whatever you want for dinner. Carbs and saturated fat are ok for this meal. Burger and fries baby. Before bed 2 cups cottage cheese OR a scoop of protein and 2 tablespoons of any nut butter(organic) You will gain muscle and drop fat at the same time if you can follow this. The lack of carbs pre-workout sparks something in the nervous system that boosts growth. It also makes your body use fat for energy in the morning and during the workout. The carbs post workout will replenish energy stores in the muscles. The post workout saturated fats will aid muscle growth, recovery, and testosterone production. Thank me later, this info would cost you a couple hundred bucks from a certified trainer. that makes plenty of sense to follow IMO, but I would just add orange juice to the 0730 meal, to get some nitric oxide flowing if he plans on doing cardio. Negative. No sugar before lifting. An L-carnosine or beta-alanine supplement would boost NO more any way. They've been proven more effective than taking arginine or an NO supplement. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
OrionStang Posted December 23, 2011 Report Posted December 23, 2011 Nautical, I ain't mad bro, I was laughing. If you can't lift until after work, all your meals up to that point should be very high in protein and healthy fats(fish, olive oil, almonds), with some low carb fibrous veggies like salad, green beans, broccoli etc. No carbs, especially sugar and starch. Right after you lift, have your shake then 30 minutes later eat a BIG dinner of whatever you want. If that last meal is within 3 hours of going to bed, I would skip eating anything before bed. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
shogen Posted December 23, 2011 Report Posted December 23, 2011 Stang, curious about your occupation/career Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear) beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.