MaliBOOM Posted January 4, 2012 Report Posted January 4, 2012 What's good everyone! I didn't even notice this thread! Will show some progress pics of how fat I was a few months ago lol www.TheAutoSkin.com MaliBOOM v2"2010 Bagged Malibu on 20s"<< click here<<< Excursion on 42s Build log<<Click here<<< Instagram-@theAutoSkinRyan @TheAutoSkin Owner of The Auto Skin
woodzyspl Posted January 5, 2012 Report Posted January 5, 2012 *waiting* AUSTRALIA do i need say more? HU: some crap pionee AMP: dc 9k @ 18v SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12" Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d burp setup for fun 152's soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU
bre2ts Posted January 9, 2012 Report Posted January 9, 2012 just got back from running i am sooo fat and out of shape now... 3 years ago i was running my mile and half in about 9 minutes... now i run it in 12:30ish+... shit even last year i was running them in 9:45-10:15... its time for me to start running 3-5 times a week again. Feedback 1 | Feedback 2 you win some, you lose some
woodzyspl Posted January 10, 2012 Report Posted January 10, 2012 how dose one get this awsome lol AUSTRALIA do i need say more? HU: some crap pionee AMP: dc 9k @ 18v SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12" Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d burp setup for fun 152's soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU
OrionStang Posted January 10, 2012 Report Posted January 10, 2012 Lots of Test and a clean fucking diet. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
woodzyspl Posted January 10, 2012 Report Posted January 10, 2012 you no how hard it is find good "stuff" over here LOL what you opinion on injectable GH, if allowed talk about this stuff on here.. side effects bad? guy at gym today on it big time, forearms size my whole arm lol guy a tank AUSTRALIA do i need say more? HU: some crap pionee AMP: dc 9k @ 18v SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12" Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d burp setup for fun 152's soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU
OrionStang Posted January 10, 2012 Report Posted January 10, 2012 you no how hard it is find good "stuff" over here LOL what you opinion on injectable GH, if allowed talk about this stuff on here.. side effects bad? guy at gym today on it big time, forearms size my whole arm lol guy a tank Naw dude, take it to 18+. You can tell who's "on" and whos not, though. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
blownengine Posted January 14, 2012 Report Posted January 14, 2012 Got a few questions for you more experienced lifters if you don't mind. In high school I played hockey and tennis and lifted on my own time but never got anywhere, and I mean anywhere. Im now in college and for the most part I am pushing the same weights I did three years ago. I want to take this more seriously now but I actually want something to happen this time. So I have some questions: 1. Even when I feel like I pushed really hard I am never sore, even the next day. Should I be sore? I am also unsure on when is the right time to step up my weights. Is it when the previous weights become easy or should I push myself before that? 2.I have never done a serious diet but I know its what I have to do. I have been on a low carb diet for about a month now trying to cut body fat but nothing has happened. I know you should eat 6 small meals a day but I live in a dorm at college so that is difficult. I eat only two big meals a day, lunch and dinner, and just coffee for breakfast as I head to class. Now I already have paid for a meal plan so its not like I can just let all that go to waste. So can I do a smaller lunch and dinner with small meals in between of chicken and rice? By the way Im 5'10" and 160 pounds. So Im normal by any standards. Im not looking to lose weight, just gain muscle and lose body fat to look more cut. 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA Big 3 with Yellow Top 15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)
shogen Posted January 14, 2012 Report Posted January 14, 2012 1. Change your routine. Obviously your body has become accustomed to your body "style" of exercise. Look for a different routine like insanity style or something alike. 2. As far as diet I can't say much but you should find a way to increase protein intake for sure. I'd eat more salads so you can splurge on beef or chicken meals. But again diet is where I lack experience. Also water should really be your only source if hydrating. No need to add to your diet this will keep the body clean. Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear) beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.
shogen Posted January 14, 2012 Report Posted January 14, 2012 As far as weight I'm the same height maybe half inch taller and weight 180. I'm sure I have a good 10-15lbs I could lose in fat. :-( Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear) beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.