Jump to content

Weightlifting/ Workout


Recommended Posts

Posted

Time to cut down again. Got a to a pretty beastly 314lbs. Stronger than ever, been loving it. But have to get back down for a leaner look. 294lbs is the goal.

Random vids of the Avalanche My link

Team Bass-Hz

Posted

Been home about 5 weeks and lost 10 pounds. I like the way I'm starting to look but I don't think I have enough muscle underneath to really show. I will go on a bulk when school starts again.

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

Posted

I'm slowly moving up. I got a personal best a couple times of 225 on bench. I am weighing in right around 155 right now.

2003 Chevy Blazerkenwood headunit4 ga. kicker wiringAQ1200D amp2 12" DC LVL 3'sStinger Volt MeterMy Build LogBlazer is no longer. Totaled 02/14/2012drew.png

no. this is for converting dc to ac. useful if you want to run a blender inside your car.

Posted

Nice work everybody. Started using C4 preworkout a couple days ago. Weights keeps increasing and it definitely gets me in the mood after work. I'm on my feet all day at work so sometimes I leave there unmotivated. C4 is also pretty low in beta alanine so I don't get all itchy, I hate that shit, it's distracting as hell to me.

Ive always wondered if putting plastic explosives in my pre would boost results, good to know.

JUST A JOKE if anyone cant pick up on that massive sarcasm....

I havent been to the gym all summer, but I just moved to a new house so I count that as my workout, especially since Im the only male in the house, moving my entire family of females stuff...

I also apprentice for this great contractor so thats alot of work too, re-finishing the staircase right now, more sweat and dust than sumo wrestlers in a sawmill

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Posted

I'm slowly moving up. I got a personal best a couple times of 225 on bench. I am weighing in right around 155 right now.

Hell of alot better than me man. I barely bench my body weight. (And we weigh about the same.....)

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

Posted

Late night snacks! Banana's covered in chocolate protein fudge and a bag of homemade chocolate protein ice cream. The fudge and ice cream were made using protein powder and water, super simple.

DSC01127.jpg

DSC01128.jpg

That banana look kinda like doodoo.. But it looks good at the same time... Is that nasty??

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

Posted

I think I let them freeze too long but they were still good. If you mix protein powder with just a little bit of water it turns into a chocolate sludge that you can put on anything.

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 546 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...