94jettameowpsst Posted October 18, 2012 Report Posted October 18, 2012 I was into bodybuilding til last April, pulled 545 and 3rd rep I bailed. Was using straps and when I was almost at the top I let go, we'll my right strap unhooked like planned but my left strap didn't. Pulled me down to my left side and now I have a c5/6 bulge and a t7/8 anterior left herniation. F straps and f this injury because it gives me ALL the symptoms of a heart attack when it's inflamed. I'm 5'8" and was 208 w abs peekin through & a 56" chest. Now, not so much :/ I MIS THE GYM 150.1 @ 38hz142.3 @ 20hz (windows down)Only 2 batteries
blownengine Posted October 18, 2012 Report Posted October 18, 2012 RygoBoom, how far apart are those pictures? 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA Big 3 with Yellow Top 15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)
OrionStang Posted October 18, 2012 Report Posted October 18, 2012 I was into bodybuilding til last April, pulled 545 and 3rd rep I bailed. Was using straps and when I was almost at the top I let go, we'll my right strap unhooked like planned but my left strap didn't. Pulled me down to my left side and now I have a c5/6 bulge and a t7/8 anterior left herniation. F straps and f this injury because it gives me ALL the symptoms of a heart attack when it's inflamed. I'm 5'8" and was 208 w abs peekin through & a 56" chest. Now, not so much :/ I MIS THE GYM That's why I always say if you need straps to lift it, you aren't ready to. Sorry to hear about the injury. RY, good job man, how long did it take you? SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
94jettameowpsst Posted October 19, 2012 Report Posted October 19, 2012 I was into bodybuilding til last April, pulled 545 and 3rd rep I bailed. Was using straps and when I was almost at the top I let go, we'll my right strap unhooked like planned but my left strap didn't. Pulled me down to my left side and now I have a c5/6 bulge and a t7/8 anterior left herniation. F straps and f this injury because it gives me ALL the symptoms of a heart attack when it's inflamed. I'm 5'8" and was 208 w abs peekin through & a 56" chest. Now, not so much :/ I MIS THE GYM That's why I always say if you need straps to lift it, you aren't ready to. Sorry to hear about the injury. RY, good job man, how long did it take you? The only reason I used straps was because the gym I went to didn't allow chalk which is usuly all I ever used. I could do static holds with chalk with almost 800lbs but when I do deads my hands turn into buttery slick meat piles an I can't hold shit w out chalk or straps. Actually just started running and lifting light again in hopes it'd make me feel better but there's sooo much I CAN'T do there's almost no point. However @211lbs I can still do 12 pull-ups and I just benched 245x8 the other day Not bad for not lifting since last April 150.1 @ 38hz142.3 @ 20hz (windows down)Only 2 batteries
Dwn4BassAlan Posted October 19, 2012 Report Posted October 19, 2012 Hell yea! Today was a great fitness day!I lifted next to Matt Barnes today! Not as buff as I thought he was up close, and doing light weights but he might have just been doing warm ups. Then we had some assembly about fitness and they were giving out 3 month memberships to Equinox (which is expensive AF usually) in the push up contest, and I did 56 military style to pick up the W. Even beat out the guy who benches like 480 or something crazy like that, he did 53. But he could easily squash me still if he wanted to at anything else. I'm better at endurance training usually so I wasn't really that surprised. Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620 Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol When Alan uses big words I don't understand It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room. I missed Alan. RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.
ChillMasterWill Posted October 20, 2012 Report Posted October 20, 2012 some MasterWill personal goal accomplishments, 3 months ago I stopped my bulking phase & started my leaning out phase in my workouts, more cardio, stricter diet I had reached my heaviest weight of my life at 205 lbs 33 percent body fat & it felt pretty good because all my life I've been a shrimp at only 5' 8" I graduated high school weighing 125lbs so I was happy to finally have some weight on me, now I'm down to 180lbs & 22 percent body fat, down two pant sizes I also need to buy a new wardrobe because my clothes fit very differently, as I've grown older my goals of bulking up have changed to a more leaner look, on my job I crawl around up in attics & up under houses running wires, the new slimmer me feels better, I can get around smoother as well & I can show my two sons how to live a very active lifestyle so I'm gonna just keep it lean & healthy w/plenty of stamina, say it w/me folks, hard work pays off in so many good ways, hell yeah! William - Metter,Ga. Dad, Self Installer/Fabricator & Repair Tech, Weightlifter, Motivator, Team SKAR Audio Captain, Team Deadly Hertz Georgia Leader 99 Toyota 4Runner SR5, "Rolling Thunder" Daily Driven, No Wall, C-Pillar Build, BASS LIFE! 2K16 SBN MECA Park and Pound DB3 Champion 2K16 SBN ISPLL Real SPL Class F Champion Second Skin Damplifier Pro, Kenwood eXcelon KDC X498, Clarion EQ, Knukonceptz RCA's The Big 3, Sky High Car Audio OFC & Kicker Hyperflex Silver Tinned 1/0 Gauge Singer 340a Alt, Northstar NSB-AGM31, SMSAGM480, 12 NessCaps Super Caps Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty Line Driver, The Oval Port Tuned To 31 Hz, CNC Machined 4 SKAR ZVXv2 D2 15's, 2 SKAR SK-4500.1's, 4 SKAR PAX 6.5's, 2 SKAR LP-80.4's MEMBER OF THE YEAR 2013If you don't have any haters, get some, best motivation there is...
OrionStang Posted October 23, 2012 Report Posted October 23, 2012 Bench press comeback, week 2: 225 for 7,6,6,5. Big jump from last week. I'll probably stick with 225 until I can do 4x10. don't want to rush it. Also lost 3 1/2lbs in a week without changing anything. Pretty clean diet, couple 211's a night, and gym every day FTW! SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
barney91 Posted October 24, 2012 Report Posted October 24, 2012 Hey guys just got back into lifting weights last week, I've made great gains so far. My only problem is my pre work sup, I'm taking white flood, its great product a little to great. I can't seem to sleep I've only been takin 1 scoop, do you guys think it would be ok if I take it 2 hours before I even hit the gym? Or maybe take it in the morning? I work out around 5pm and don't fall asleep around till 2am or 3am White flood isn't like most PWO its a cleam boost of energy, I have more focus and pumps thru out my workout even around 2am I have great pumps if I flex Alpine 9884 RF T2 comp set up front The Epicenter 2x RF T10001bd 2x Sundown sa-15 t-line Big 3 Smd DD-1
WastedTalent Posted October 26, 2012 Report Posted October 26, 2012 Hell yea! Today was a great fitness day!I lifted next to Matt Barnes today! Not as buff as I thought he was up close, and doing light weights but he might have just been doing warm ups. Then we had some assembly about fitness and they were giving out 3 month memberships to Equinox (which is expensive AF usually) in the push up contest, and I did 56 military style to pick up the W. Even beat out the guy who benches like 480 or something crazy like that, he did 53. But he could easily squash me still if he wanted to at anything else. I'm better at endurance training usually so I wasn't really that surprised. So you mean... You thought Matt looked like this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3L-oaOq4KM Lmfao!!! Sheena = pedobear
Trippi Posted October 26, 2012 Report Posted October 26, 2012 I just joined a local crossfit gym monday...damn! It's tuff but it feels good afterwards. Today we rowed for 1000 meters then immediately did snatches and sit ups. 9-6-3 snatches and 15-10 and 5 situps without resting and alternating between the two. I was snatching 105 pounds. The whole workout was 10 minutes but it wore me out. I'm trying to get ready for the tuff mudder in tampa in december. I'm 210 now and want to be 190 by the event..main thing to change is my diet. ~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~ DC4LYFE
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.