Guest Posted November 8, 2012 Report Posted November 8, 2012 might be the reason why haydog said that.... just maybe? not talking about days, talking about the routine....lol I'm lost, I was saying that haydog prolly said that because the poster said he just started. Working out that much as a beginner could be a disaster. Gym is good with knowledge. I lucked out abs learned from others mistakes. Some people dont know their limits until they've crossed the line. I go 5 days a week, 2-3 hrs. That's my weights cardio and swimming. Plus showering. ... 7 days a week twice a day is great of there was knowledge and purpose to do so. yea i agree for sure
Dwn4BassAlan Posted November 9, 2012 Report Posted November 9, 2012 started getting a pinch in my shoulder area when I lift it up, think I worked my deltiods too much and neglected my rotator cuff too much, so hopefully I can even them out again. What are some good moves besides internal/external pulls?? Thanks man, good lookin out! I tried some more cuff workouts today and didn't feel the pinch when I did those so I should be able to work them without hurting my shoulder anymore. My doctor said it was a combo of leaning my shoulders inward too much so the muscles tighten up over time, and neglecting the cuff so it ended up causing the top of my humerus to hit the acromion process when i lifted my arm up. sounded alot worse than it felt thankfully. Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620 Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol When Alan uses big words I don't understand It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room. I missed Alan. RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.
kurupt305 Posted November 9, 2012 Report Posted November 9, 2012 some days youve just got to take a rest day and today im taking off lol had a killer leg workout yesterday
SMZ2 Posted November 14, 2012 Report Posted November 14, 2012 Been trying to get serious about working out again. I have been running 60 minutes just about everyday on the elliptical at the gym. I have upped my the weight I can bench press things have been going good just gotta stay motivated. I have been trying to control portions and what I eat also. I've been trying to stay strict water only and some 2% milk and food wise I eat cereal or and egg sandwich for breakfast, usually a turkey sandwich or two for lunch, and whatever my parents make for dinner but smaller portions. Any tips fellas? My Build Log!http://www.stevemead...nissan-xterror/ Check the Youtube Channel for Updates!http://www.youtube....ser/Xterror2002And Seller Feedbackhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/163179-bought-from-smz2/#entry2363713
CaPRiCEx383 Posted November 14, 2012 Report Posted November 14, 2012 Nice. I haven't done anything in a while. Like 3 weeks ago when I benched last it was like 160lbs. Still weaksauce LOL. I've been trying to stay constantly pushing 50+ pushups a day. Only problem is last week I lifted something out of my car wrong and got a sharp pain in my back for about 4-5days. Yesterday I started on the 50+ pushups a day again. I'm at 30 so far today. As far as food I'm still eating like a fatass. 90 Nissan 240sx Avic z-140bh Audison SR4 Audison Voce 6.5s CDT es-20 tweeters Sundown 1500v3 (2) DD 9510's 3 cube box 2 6" aeros XS Power D2400 & Xp950 Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below. 97 Civic Hatch Build 86 Caprice Build you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion
SMZ2 Posted November 14, 2012 Report Posted November 14, 2012 I usually bench 155, 165, 175 all 10 reps I'm ready to rep like 200+ with ease! My bench is weaksause too... I need to do more push ups. What is a good way to get stronger/increase benchable weight? My Build Log!http://www.stevemead...nissan-xterror/ Check the Youtube Channel for Updates!http://www.youtube....ser/Xterror2002And Seller Feedbackhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/163179-bought-from-smz2/#entry2363713
SMZ2 Posted November 14, 2012 Report Posted November 14, 2012 Double post o_O My Build Log!http://www.stevemead...nissan-xterror/ Check the Youtube Channel for Updates!http://www.youtube....ser/Xterror2002And Seller Feedbackhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/163179-bought-from-smz2/#entry2363713
OrionStang Posted November 14, 2012 Report Posted November 14, 2012 Whole milk is better for you than 2% or skim. Only one or two 8oz glasses a day though. Stay away from reduced fat or "light" products. There are usually fillers or carbs/sugars in the place of the fat. Carb manipulation is the most important component of weight loss. Also, the carbs you do eat should be low on the "glycemic index", google it. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Sosebee Posted November 14, 2012 Report Posted November 14, 2012 Just got back in the gym as well. Been pushing it hard the last two days and I'm sore as hell, but enjoy it. I have a goal to lose 30-40 lbs in 4-6 months. Hopefully I'll reach my goal. 2005 Chevy Colorado Pioneer avic-x930bt Alpine pdx-m12 Alpine pdx-f4 Focal is 165 Focal ic 165 Sundown SA 15 D4 Kicker 0/1 OFC power wire Kicker 12 awg speaker wire XS Power D2400 DC Power 270 H/O Alt
CaPRiCEx383 Posted November 14, 2012 Report Posted November 14, 2012 Sad thing is, That is my personal best. I've never lifted more than 100lbs on the bench in my life before I bought my equipment this past year. I'm looking to hit it hard this coming week and be at 300+ in about two to three months. Orion. What about almond milk? I'm slowly transitioning my way to it. I buy the unsweetened one which is like 40 cals a serving I think. 90 Nissan 240sx Avic z-140bh Audison SR4 Audison Voce 6.5s CDT es-20 tweeters Sundown 1500v3 (2) DD 9510's 3 cube box 2 6" aeros XS Power D2400 & Xp950 Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below. 97 Civic Hatch Build 86 Caprice Build you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.