Weightlifting/ Workout

I'm not sure if should start the same program that shogun is doing or try the 5x5 lift again... which one is more effective and I've been trying to find a spot for my 1 rep max if I go with the program I'll probably just ask somebody at the gym to spot me

Just finish the 5x5 at 190! Holy crap I feel big haha.

The 5x5 might be more effective when you know your max and do this program... The way I see it is you could use the 5x5 in between this program... They recommend only lifting 80% of your heaviest weight in between..... So it would end up being a pretty epic combo .... But it's just the way I see it....

I'm not sure if should start the same program that shogun is doing or try the 5x5 lift again... which one is more effective and I've been trying to find a spot for my 1 rep max if I go with the program I'll probably just ask somebody at the gym to spot me

The 5x5 might be more effective when you know your max and do this program... The way I see it is you could use the 5x5 in between this program... They recommend only lifting 80% of your heaviest weight in between..... So it would end up being a pretty epic combo .... But it's just the way I see it....

hahaha.... also you suck at quotes... lol

Thats great man... I've got a weak ass chest and I'm hoping to change that!

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

Found out today another reason why my squat sucks. My lower right leg is about 1/2" shorter than my lower left leg. I noticed in between sets on leg press, I extended my legs too stretch my calfs, and sure enough the distance between ankles and knees is different. I guess its from all the knee and ankle surgeries on my right leg. FML

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

hahaha.... also you suck at quotes... lol

Thats great man... I've got a weak ass chest and I'm hoping to change that!

Thanks man and I have a hard time quoting on mobile sometimes haha

Found out today another reason why my squat sucks. My lower right leg is about 1/2" shorter than my lower left leg. I noticed in between sets on leg press, I extended my legs too stretch my calfs, and sure enough the distance between ankles and knees is different. I guess its from all the knee and ankle surgeries on my right leg. FML

Dang man that sucks, my squats are seriously weak...

thats easy put a 5 lb plate oor 2.5 under your right foot to even you out

Ken, have you had yuor hips checked out. Sometmes your hips gets thrown out of alignment just from heavy lifting or hard falls. That maybe why your legs got thrown off...

Ill have the doc check next time. But, i'm pretty sure its the lack of cartilage and ligaments in the ankle, like it compresses under load. Standing looking in the mirror, they look the same, but with 18 plates on the leg press, the right side is shorter LOL.

On a happier note, I was able to complete 5x5 with 225 benching today. Chest is healed up nicely it seems (knock on fucking wood), just gotta get the strength back in it, and endurance back in my tri's. They are fried.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Ken, have you had yuor hips checked out. Sometmes your hips gets thrown out of alignment just from heavy lifting or hard falls. That maybe why your legs got thrown off...

Ill have the doc check next time. But, i'm pretty sure its the lack of cartilage and ligaments in the ankle, like it compresses under load. Standing looking in the mirror, they look the same, but with 18 plates on the leg press, the right side is shorter LOL.

On a happier note, I was able to complete 5x5 with 225 benching today. Chest is healed up nicely it seems (knock on fucking wood), just gotta get the strength back in it, and endurance back in my tri's. They are fried.

If you are shorter on the right side Ken Go to a orthopedic handcraftshop and ask them if they can increase your right shoe with that what you need.

Formyself im 5 mm shorter on the right side and my dad (He have a orthopedic handcraft shop) build me some orthopedic soles for my shoes.

Years ago i had them for a vew years out of my shoes. As gratification i got a massive myogelosis from the middle of my right ass cheek till a litle

bit over the kidney. Than i took a vew dozend massages and it´s help a little. After that i go to my dad to get some new soles with 5 mm+ on the right

side. This is 3 or 4 year´s ago, massive myogelosis is complete gone. Im very happy that i have the possibility to have so much soles i like i have it in

all my shoes espacially the gym- and sportshoes.

Orthopedic soles

orthopaedische_schuheinlage.jpg

Increase over the complete shoe sole.

Schuhzurichtung.jpg

By the way, the foam material from the ortopedic soles is a fantastic stuff as handfoam for barbell lifting if you want use gloves. Thin, breathable and real thoug and stabile but still nice flexible.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

I'm about to go to the gym soon and I'm going to do the 5x5 bench press again should I up it 5 pounds or stick with 190?

Archived