Weightlifting/ Workout

Post workout for me(right now until i buy more) is a shake of Soy protein about 20-40 grams some peanut butter, ice cream, water, soy milk. Will be adding amino acids to this as well I also eat a protein bar after working out as im changing at the gym.

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

I had a protein shake for the first time in months yesterday post workout. I usually just eat whatever my mom makes.

And if there's not enough protein then I just add a can of tuna on the side or something.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Tuna steaks are the shit on the grill F that canned tuna lol

Processed food is awful compared to cooking a full meal dont be lazy and cut corners if your serious about working out and keeping yourself healthy

I would be careful with the muscle milk and cause you to gain fat from what i've seen/read

Thats what I take...and yes your right, it does have fat in it, but personally Ive never seen fat gain from it. then again, I dont really take that much of it. think Im looking into taking both muscle milk and optimum nutritions whey protein.

just got back in the gym again though...I bought myself a power tower for off gym days to do some olympic shit. I love these things, and for 100 bucks, Ill take it :good:

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

im getting back into it myself...im losing some of my arm strength and definition so i gotta get back into it...also my stomach is getting flabby so im working that off...it happens every winter and summer i usually work it of but now ima do it in the gym and not just doing my lawn care...i want more strength and definition of my little water pistols haha

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

im worried about fat im bulking lol. Im gonna be cutting all that shit off next week woot woot.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

I would be careful with the muscle milk and cause you to gain fat from what i've seen/read

Never knew that, though I've never noticed any fat gains from it. It's almost gone though so I'll be doing two of the HPC-3 shakes a day which'll replace the muscle milk shake. What're some good recommendations of post-workout shakes or something of the sort that I could get from GNC? I'm able to get 40% off anything at GNC so I'd rather find something they carry.

Never knew that, though I've never noticed any fat gains from it. It's almost gone though so I'll be doing two of the HPC-3 shakes a day which'll replace the muscle milk shake. What're some good recommendations of post-workout shakes or something of the sort that I could get from GNC? I'm able to get 40% off anything at GNC so I'd rather find something they carry.

damn bro you get 40% off? shit hook a man up :pardon: lol

anyways first to start off for post workout from what i've been reading Chocolate milk. I've been reading post on the navyseals.com forum from ppl with nutrion degrees. Then you want some whey protein in there. Its fast digesting and since post workout your body is in a state of like hyper absorbtion.

some of this

and possible some of this

Archived