Weightlifting/ Workout

Ok, thanks for the inputs, honestly, it´s been working very good so far, if my body stops growing up, i guess i´ll try something different :)

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

do whatever works. If you're just starting lifting then all your lifts are going to give you faster results no matter the order. Beginner strength rockets up then plateaus after awhile.

well im off to the gym. Legs and tris WOOT WOOT!!!

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Just started P90X.

This shit is intense!

want me to kick your neck off, boy? listen here ill wring your neck. i was going to be polite until i saw this crap.

p90x isnt hard at all.

i only work my biceps my arms are huge. i also smoke weed right before working out. i have seen a great improvement in the past week ive been working out.

my system

2 12" diamond d3 subs

Kenwood 500 watt class d mono amp

On 4/14/2010 at 5:40 PM, Boon said:

Waaaaaa my system has a minor issue that I can't figure out so I'm gonna quit audio.

Fucking weak man.

LOL ^^ you are the dumb one everyone's body gains differently so start calling yourself dumb

and olds from my pov Amp'd stuff isnt worth it look at muscle tech products , amp'd is for alot of athletes that are losing alot of protein and calories all day long

lol dumb huh lets go to body building forum and have this talk and see whos dum my forum name there is slamin87 if the both you orionstang want to go.. this is something i train for every day shyt i even train with nfl prospects and my coachs who are there trainers yes by all means you guys have me on car audio like i said lets go to bodybuilding forum and see whos "dumb" and thats why im 10% body fat 6'4 255pounds run a 4.6 in my forty and have about 4 division one football offers cause im dumb lol... people take things the wrong way all the time on this forum its bullshit and hide behind there computers :peepwall: like there the shyt cause they mite come up with a better come back lol come see me in person and call me dumb and see what happens ..

Just started P90X.

This shit is intense!

want me to kick your neck off, boy? listen here ill wring your neck. i was going to be polite until i saw this crap.

p90x isnt hard at all.

i only work my biceps my arms are huge. i also smoke weed right before working out. i have seen a great improvement in the past week ive been working out.

If P90X isn't hard then you're not doing it correctly, especially since the program lets you set your own pace. It's as hard as you make it.

Why is everybody pissing all over this thread? This thread isn't about putting each other down. If he wants to do that program then let him. It's a lot better than smoking weed and doing curls all day.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

LOL ^^ you are the dumb one everyone's body gains differently so start calling yourself dumb

and olds from my pov Amp'd stuff isnt worth it look at muscle tech products , amp'd is for alot of athletes that are losing alot of protein and calories all day long

lol dumb huh lets go to body building forum and have this talk and see whos dum my forum name there is slamin87 if the both you orionstang want to go.. this is something i train for every day shyt i even train with nfl prospects and my coachs who are there trainers yes by all means you guys have me on car audio like i said lets go to bodybuilding forum and see whos "dumb" and thats why im 10% body fat 6'4 255pounds run a 4.6 in my forty and have about 4 division one football offers cause im dumb lol... people take things the wrong way all the time on this forum its bullshit and hide behind there computers :peepwall: like there the shyt cause they mite come up with a better come back lol come see me in person and call me dumb and see what happens ..

You have no idea who you're talking to BOY. I played D-1 ball when I was your age. Now, TeeJayBee shouldn't have called you dumb, but the no eating 3 hours before bed is not for everyone. Every persons body is different. I eat RIGHT before bed and it works for me.

And about calling people out, be careful. I would have no problem seeing you in person. You may be young and strong and fast, but I have been on the block for a while and also train and compete strongman. And I will say that TeeJayBee is in pretty good fucking shape, too. Remember the e-thuggin goes both ways.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

You have no idea who you're talking to BOY. I played D-1 ball when I was your age. Now, TeeJayBee shouldn't have called you dumb, but the no eating 3 hours before bed is not for everyone. Every persons body is different. I eat RIGHT before bed and it works for me.

And about calling people out, be careful. I would have no problem seeing you in person. You may be young and strong and fast, but I have been on the block for a while and also train and compete strongman. And I will say that TeeJayBee is in pretty good fucking shape, too. Remember the e-thuggin goes both ways.

lol i was talking to the other cat about coming see me homieif you want to to i live visalia ca 93277 i understand your a older cat i respect that ... you did your thang im doin me and like i said come see me and you now i aint no joke when it comes to puting work... n other then that i was saying some of these cats on this forum think they hard asses behind there keypad writen dum asscommits on peoples threated lol a those that do posted there pics of show your face thread that started and they lil 130pound pussys

^ Besides insults (that aren't needed), they're just stating their opinion and honestly if you don't like it then don't reply. And you're not making the situation better by trying to tell people to come see you or something, no one is going to waste their time on someone like you, and IMO your just as bad as these 'e-thugs' with statements like that.

Lets get back to actual workout conversations and quit this bickering shit, children.

Fink - ever go through with that drink idea?

lol i was talking to the other cat about coming see me homieif you want to to i live visalia ca 93277 i understand your a older cat i respect that ... you did your thang im doin me and like i said come see me and you now i aint no joke when it comes to puting work... n other then that i was saying some of these cats on this forum think they hard asses behind there keypad writen dum asscommits on peoples threated lol a those that do posted there pics of show your face thread that started and they lil 130pound pussys

funny how your the one saying lets meet but your running your mouth more then i am if you want to talk some shit i can and will you need to learn about who your talking to before you want to say your some bad ass that cant spell and needs to go back to school and pay attention in English class,

but on to the thread, here's a question,

what do you get sore after working out i never really understand the factor that makes your amrs legs what ever sore,

i thought id switch my push ups up and do 5 sets of 25 with an extra 40lbs on my back then do my regular push ups and my arms were a little sore the day after but was trying to find the answer to that

Archived