Weightlifting/ Workout

what do you get sore after working out i never really understand the factor that makes your amrs legs what ever sore,

i thought id switch my push ups up and do 5 sets of 25 with an extra 40lbs on my back then do my regular push ups and my arms were a little sore the day after but was trying to find the answer to that

I'm usually sore after I change up my routine to work out different muscles or I bump up my weights for each workout. Just this week I bumped my bench press up and for the next day and a half I was pretty sore.

I've been doing a basic 4x10 of three exercises for each body part the last couple weeks, and i'm pretty sore. Switching up the routine and/or intesity brings on the soreness for me. When i'm on the regular power program, I do drop sets, negatives and extended sets and those techniques can bring on a soreness that will have you doing each body part 1 day a week. Plenty of protien and potassium(lots of it) and test boosters an GH will help with that.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Switching up routines makes me sore as shit.

And no I havent bought the vinegar yet. I'm super slacking.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Switching up routines makes me sore as shit.

And no I havent bought the vinegar yet. I'm super slacking.

Whats this about vinegar?

OK that said people, I am starting a new self study on the benefits of apple cider vinegar. I hear claims of feeling better, healthier digestion, relief from joint pain, and aids in fat loss and muscle gain (because of the relief of soreness or something along those lines).

So SMD, I shall embark in a self study and take a "shot" (1.5 ounces) of pure unfiltered apple cider vinegar every day for a month and see if anything feels/looks different.

I'll snap a pic when I buy it...It's gonna suck but if it truly flushes the body clean of toxins with no backdraws then it will be much worth it. Plus for 3 bucks, can't go wrong.

http://www.buzzle.com/articles/health-benefits-apple-cider-vinegar.html

http://www.homeremediesweb.com/apple_cider_vinegar_health_benefits.php

http://altmedicine.about.com/od/applecidervinegardiet/a/applecidervineg.htm

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

lol i was talking to the other cat about coming see me homieif you want to to i live visalia ca 93277 i understand your a older cat i respect that ... you did your thang im doin me and like i said come see me and you now i aint no joke when it comes to puting work... n other then that i was saying some of these cats on this forum think they hard asses behind there keypad writen dum asscommits on peoples threated lol a those that do posted there pics of show your face thread that started and they lil 130pound pussys

funny how your the one saying lets meet but your running your mouth more then i am if you want to talk some shit i can and will you need to learn about who your talking to before you want to say your some bad ass that cant spell and needs to go back to school and pay attention in English class,

but on to the thread, here's a question,

what do you get sore after working out i never really understand the factor that makes your amrs legs what ever sore,

i thought id switch my push ups up and do 5 sets of 25 with an extra 40lbs on my back then do my regular push ups and my arms were a little sore the day after but was trying to find the answer to that

lol im just goin leave it as that nothing going become of it :drinks:

Hey guys, I started back lifting 4 weeks ago and it sucks. I had a torn bicep and pinched nerve last year and had surgery last Jan. so I figured it was time to get back into it. When I quit lifting I was about 225lbs, I could do 225 for 20 reps on bench and my max was 385lb. Now im around 210lb with a little belly and struggling to do 185lb for 6, im hoping this damn soreness will wear off soon, lol.

117v1h5.png

2005 Lariat F-150

On 30 inch DUBS

6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's

2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4

12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets

SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt

7 NSB 170 batterys

Archived