finkster Posted February 1, 2011 Report Posted February 1, 2011 damn thats strong. I know a guy in the gym getting over a torn bicep also. He was doing very average weight for a while. he tore it in boxing practice of all things. DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
alphasig293 Posted February 1, 2011 Report Posted February 1, 2011 Switching up routines makes me sore as shit. And no I havent bought the vinegar yet. I'm super slacking. Whats this about vinegar? OK that said people, I am starting a new self study on the benefits of apple cider vinegar. I hear claims of feeling better, healthier digestion, relief from joint pain, and aids in fat loss and muscle gain (because of the relief of soreness or something along those lines). So SMD, I shall embark in a self study and take a "shot" (1.5 ounces) of pure unfiltered apple cider vinegar every day for a month and see if anything feels/looks different. I'll snap a pic when I buy it...It's gonna suck but if it truly flushes the body clean of toxins with no backdraws then it will be much worth it. Plus for 3 bucks, can't go wrong. http://www.buzzle.com/articles/health-benefits-apple-cider-vinegar.html http://www.homeremediesweb.com/apple_cider_vinegar_health_benefits.php http://altmedicine.about.com/od/applecidervinegardiet/a/applecidervineg.htm Vineger sucks, my grandpa takes it everyday 2 tablespoons and I dont know why 2005 Lariat F-150 On 30 inch DUBS 6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's 2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4 12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt 7 NSB 170 batterys
finkster Posted February 1, 2011 Report Posted February 1, 2011 im not doing it for the taste obviously lol. just a self experiment. if it doesnt work, i will have wasted 3 dollars. DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
wL<3bass Posted February 1, 2011 Report Posted February 1, 2011 I switched up my chest routine, and normally I'm not one to complain but my upper chest is soreeeee... I can't really gain anything with traditional bench pressing except for a very sore elbow (had tendinitis) so I started doing flat bench with dumbbells, def did the trick lol... Actually feel like I'm getting stronger and I have zero elbow pain. Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4 Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2" Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400 Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube) Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors) Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex My YouTube Videos My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build My "Seamless" Looking Box Build My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer) My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer) My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk My feedback/references...
finkster Posted February 1, 2011 Report Posted February 1, 2011 If I could have gone back and done it again I would have done nothing but incline bench for a long time. Yesterday was my chest day also. Incline bb incline db weighted dips decline cable flies I was hurtin after all that. Today be dat dere back and bis. DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
alphasig293 Posted February 3, 2011 Report Posted February 3, 2011 Heres my little set up I put in my garage. Take it I haven't worked out in about 2 years now and starting back sucks. I also have a cable crossover with 2 weight stacks, a decline bench, and a row machine at the shop, i was going to put it all there but the wifey wanted to use it too, so thats why it got moved to the garage. Let me know what you guys think. 2005 Lariat F-150 On 30 inch DUBS 6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's 2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4 12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt 7 NSB 170 batterys
alphasig293 Posted February 3, 2011 Report Posted February 3, 2011 Also thought you guys would like this, i've tried a few workouts and this girl is badass, I personally don't know her but subscribe to her channell for some killer workouts and you get to see a hot ass girl at the same time http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXrzmWBdFXc&feature=feedu 2005 Lariat F-150 On 30 inch DUBS 6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's 2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4 12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt 7 NSB 170 batterys
OldsBoomer Posted February 3, 2011 Report Posted February 3, 2011 Finally made my own routine yesterday and I feel it in my Tries for the first time finally. Did tries and back but need to work on the back part i didn't feel it much. Now today is running. Tomorrow is chest and Bi Suburban Coming Soon
finkster Posted February 3, 2011 Report Posted February 3, 2011 rack pulled 405 2 days ago. feels good bottom of the plates were like 3 inches off the ground. I still need to grow a pair and start deadlifting. and alpha, ur breathing heavy as shit in that vid DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
OrionStang Posted February 3, 2011 Report Posted February 3, 2011 rack pulled 405 2 days ago. feels good bottom of the plates were like 3 inches off the ground. I still need to grow a pair and start deadlifting. and alpha, ur breathing heavy as shit in that vid You don't want to know how much I can pull from the rack. What height do you have the rack set? SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.