__d_a_v_i_d__ Posted February 7, 2011 Report Posted February 7, 2011 Then why add "more" protein ... Get a cutter Chevy Impala Shocker Sigs / TC Sounds 12s Sundown NS-1 | SAX 100.4 Sundown Neos | Dayton Audio Neos ETCCC ETCCC ETCCC My YouTube ---- Subcribe!!
OldsBoomer Posted February 7, 2011 Report Posted February 7, 2011 Then why add "more" protein ... Get a cutter working out 6 days a week I need the extra protein for muscle recovery and im not really taking in that much protein maybe 130-160 grams a day. Thats in the range i should be in. Once you mix endurance work with lifting like Teejay and I you want fast muscle recovery. Suburban Coming Soon
__d_a_v_i_d__ Posted February 7, 2011 Report Posted February 7, 2011 Well I honestly don't see taking more protien as a strategy of recovery muscle. You would gain more mass by adding more protien ... I say drink a simple recovery drink at the end that? Ofcourse it might have some protein ... But not like the whey protien u mention I bulk and got big with that !! Now I'm at the place where u at trying to just get lean and ripped ... I'm trying to find the right cutter that wold for my body .. Chevy Impala Shocker Sigs / TC Sounds 12s Sundown NS-1 | SAX 100.4 Sundown Neos | Dayton Audio Neos ETCCC ETCCC ETCCC My YouTube ---- Subcribe!!
OldsBoomer Posted February 7, 2011 Report Posted February 7, 2011 Well I honestly don't see taking more protien as a strategy of recovery muscle. You would gain more mass by adding more protien ... I say drink a simple recovery drink at the end that? Ofcourse it might have some protein ... But not like the whey protien u mention I bulk and got big with that !! Now I'm at the place where u at trying to just get lean and ripped ... I'm trying to find the right cutter that wold for my body .. My problem is I still wanted and feel I need to add strength which will add mass that I am not looking for but I suppose its somthing I am going to deal with. Running before lifting, then lift for about 45min-60 min then swimming with pushups added in on my gym days and then a few miles on the alternating days will break down your muscles alot. What I could do is increase my carbs and decrease protein once I get to where I am happy. Mainly I feel a good amount od protein will help speed up the recovery of muscle tissue after alot of working out, but will add some mass. Which once im happy with my strength ill switch to more carbs for the energy to repair the tissue. Suburban Coming Soon
OrionStang Posted February 7, 2011 Report Posted February 7, 2011 This morning: Bench 315x5x5 Inc DB Press 100x3x12 (lower slow, explode up) Close-grip Bench 225x5x5 Tricep Pressdown Stack+45x3x15 Just getting back into the swing of things. Training bench mondays, squat wednesdays, and dead lift fridays with cardio and abs tuesday and thursday. Might throw in some light side work on the weekends. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
wL<3bass Posted February 8, 2011 Report Posted February 8, 2011 Just tried rack pulls for the first time tonight, set the bar a bit too low but I did 315 x10 reps, 405lbs x10 500lbs x4 and 570lbs x1 lol, on the 500lb on I didn't max my reps bc my back was already starting to fatigue and I wanted to try more weight... Mind you I never work my back out b/c I have lower back problems so I think this is a good starting point. Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4 Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2" Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400 Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube) Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors) Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex My YouTube Videos My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build My "Seamless" Looking Box Build My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer) My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer) My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk My feedback/references...
TeejayBee Posted February 8, 2011 Report Posted February 8, 2011 so either i have a bladder infection or the new stuff i got in that last pic makes me piss a lot and my stomach is upset as hell, so ima try to take it in the morning instead of later at night
wL<3bass Posted February 8, 2011 Report Posted February 8, 2011 I'm in chat if any of you guys are interested in talking about lifting lol Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4 Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2" Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400 Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube) Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors) Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex My YouTube Videos My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build My "Seamless" Looking Box Build My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer) My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer) My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk My feedback/references...
alphasig293 Posted February 8, 2011 Report Posted February 8, 2011 Meal replacement today, freaking Softball fundraisers, I hate em, lol 2005 Lariat F-150 On 30 inch DUBS 6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's 2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4 12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt 7 NSB 170 batterys
OldsBoomer Posted February 8, 2011 Report Posted February 8, 2011 yo Alpha ill take some and wl<3bass I have a weak back and am still working it up by doing weighted back curls. This is letting me finally dead lift, not much but i can finally do it. I need to get my leg strength up, they're weak. Suburban Coming Soon
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.