TeejayBee Posted February 19, 2011 Report Posted February 19, 2011 lol everyone of my fingers have a callus under them
OrionStang Posted February 19, 2011 Report Posted February 19, 2011 I have never been able to workout with gloves on. I have to feel the metal in my hands or its like I can't control it as much. Mental thing I guess. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
TeejayBee Posted February 19, 2011 Report Posted February 19, 2011 i was wanting to try gloves before because my hands sweat a lot but i never remember too,
Superjay Posted February 19, 2011 Report Posted February 19, 2011 I have never been able to workout with gloves on. I have to feel the metal in my hands or its like I can't control it as much. Mental thing I guess. 350 pounds over your head and the fear of sweaty palms causing your death are incentive to use them...mine are fingerless, but I've seen lots of guys wearing full finger gloves lately Principal JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it
OrionStang Posted February 19, 2011 Report Posted February 19, 2011 I have never been able to workout with gloves on. I have to feel the metal in my hands or its like I can't control it as much. Mental thing I guess. 350 pounds over your head and the fear of sweaty palms causing your death are incentive to use them...mine are fingerless, but I've seen lots of guys wearing full finger gloves lately I just dry 'em on a towel before each set. Too bad most gym's don't allow chalk powder, it feels so nice in comps. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
drewb53 Posted February 19, 2011 Report Posted February 19, 2011 mine are fingerless, but I've seen lots of guys wearing full finger gloves lately I plan on getting the fingerless. I think that using full fingered gloves would be very hot, and to me a little of an over kill. I like being able to ask questions on here; because i am a member on BB, but I hate getting flamed in a lot of the places I post. 2003 Chevy Blazerkenwood headunit4 ga. kicker wiringAQ1200D amp2 12" DC LVL 3'sStinger Volt MeterMy Build LogBlazer is no longer. Totaled 02/14/2012 no. this is for converting dc to ac. useful if you want to run a blender inside your car.
nautical7 Posted February 19, 2011 Report Posted February 19, 2011 mine are fingerless, but I've seen lots of guys wearing full finger gloves lately I use fingerless gloves as well with grips. That way you can still use your fingers to grip without tearing up your palms.
Superjay Posted February 19, 2011 Report Posted February 19, 2011 mine are fingerless, but I've seen lots of guys wearing full finger gloves lately I plan on getting the fingerless. I think that using full fingered gloves would be very hot, and to me a little of an over kill. I like being able to ask questions on here; because i am a member on BB, but I hate getting flamed in a lot of the places I post. I'm on T-Nation, Professional Muscle and AlinBoard...I generally lurk on all those sites for the same reason...here, I have more than 20 years experience as a professional, and can add insight on other topics...there I'm a dumb n00b...i don't like that feeling Principal JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it
TeejayBee Posted February 19, 2011 Report Posted February 19, 2011 all i have to say is fuck my life my traps are burning today glad i take saturday off, and the heat sock is getting used all day today,
drewb53 Posted February 19, 2011 Report Posted February 19, 2011 I'm on T-Nation, Professional Muscle and AlinBoard...I generally lurk on all those sites for the same reason...here, I have more than 20 years experience as a professional, and can add insight on other topics...there I'm a dumb n00b...i don't like that feeling Yeah, over there I just lurk because some of the people are stupid and put others down who try. 2003 Chevy Blazerkenwood headunit4 ga. kicker wiringAQ1200D amp2 12" DC LVL 3'sStinger Volt MeterMy Build LogBlazer is no longer. Totaled 02/14/2012 no. this is for converting dc to ac. useful if you want to run a blender inside your car.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.