finkster Posted February 19, 2011 Report Posted February 19, 2011 I just dry 'em on a towel before each set. Too bad most gym's don't allow chalk powder, it feels so nice in comps. our gym allows it I believe. Well at least on the 100lb and up dumbbells. But we do have a strong presence of power lifters there including Marylands strongest man, Mike Jenkins. He placed first last year at the Arnold Amateur. DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
Superjay Posted February 19, 2011 Report Posted February 19, 2011 all i have to say is fuck my life my traps are burning today glad i take saturday off, and the heat sock is getting used all day today, did you do the shoulder routine I posted or something? I felt it for 2 days, and it caused my chest day yesterday to suffer...i should have done legs instead, but my traps were still too sore to rest a bar on them Principal JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it
optical Posted February 19, 2011 Report Posted February 19, 2011 What is a good weight for a 130 pound 19 year old to be benching max/10rep? I can push up 170 1 time for max but when i try hard my back tends to arch is that a bad thing?
Superjay Posted February 19, 2011 Report Posted February 19, 2011 find what you can push 8 times, then make yourself do it 10 times. I'd say start with a couple 35 pound plates (105 pounds) and go from there. If you can get through 3 or 4 sets without thinking you might crush your own skull because you can't quite get the bar up that last couple times you need to increase weight. If I'm not struggling on the last set I need more weight Principal JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it
finkster Posted February 19, 2011 Report Posted February 19, 2011 HIIT training....see yall tomorrow. Hopefully I dont have shin problems but well see. DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
OldsBoomer Posted February 19, 2011 Report Posted February 19, 2011 What is a good weight for a 130 pound 19 year old to be benching max/10rep? I can push up 170 1 time for max but when i try hard my back tends to arch is that a bad thing? no one can really say body structure and how much you lifted in the past and how active you are now plays a big part. How tall are you. I say if you in decent shape you sould be able to put up your body weight 10x and 2-4 sets Side note: PAST=PASSED Suburban Coming Soon
TeejayBee Posted February 20, 2011 Report Posted February 20, 2011 all i have to say is fuck my life my traps are burning today glad i take saturday off, and the heat sock is getting used all day today, did you do the shoulder routine I posted or something? I felt it for 2 days, and it caused my chest day yesterday to suffer...i should have done legs instead, but my traps were still too sore to rest a bar on them no its from that picture i posted walked a mile with 70 extra pounds on me still a little sore but ill be good to go tomorrow
OrionStang Posted February 20, 2011 Report Posted February 20, 2011 all i have to say is fuck my life my traps are burning today glad i take saturday off, and the heat sock is getting used all day today, did you do the shoulder routine I posted or something? I felt it for 2 days, and it caused my chest day yesterday to suffer...i should have done legs instead, but my traps were still too sore to rest a bar on them no its from that picture i posted walked a mile with 70 extra pounds on me still a little sore but ill be good to go tomorrow Now make it 100 pounds SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Superjay Posted February 20, 2011 Report Posted February 20, 2011 all i have to say is fuck my life my traps are burning today glad i take saturday off, and the heat sock is getting used all day today, did you do the shoulder routine I posted or something? I felt it for 2 days, and it caused my chest day yesterday to suffer...i should have done legs instead, but my traps were still too sore to rest a bar on them no its from that picture i posted walked a mile with 70 extra pounds on me still a little sore but ill be good to go tomorrow Now make it 100 pounds w3rd Principal JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it
xXxOuTLaWxXx Posted February 20, 2011 Report Posted February 20, 2011 All of you guys need to try Test Cyp and Deca Durabolin, you can't loose! "i'd rather die like a man than live like a coward" quoted from Tupac
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.