Jump to content

Weightlifting/ Workout


Recommended Posts

Posted

so when is the superjay workout dvd coming, preorders? LOL

i dont workout like i should, but its definitely cool seeing what others do and what supps they take

I don't do everything i should...I also do thing i shouldn't...I'm just a gym junkie who's been doing it a long time.

I'm always willing to share my experiences and opinions though

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

Posted

So I did chest and shoulders today on Invincible. The pump is fucking awesome, especially considering I do heavy weight low reps. BUT, the energy and focus isn't as good as SuperPump250, which is what I used to always use. I'm gonna try 2 scoops tomorrow on Back Day. So far, I'm not impressed.

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Posted

Is it weird that over all the pre workout shit i have tried ( like 7 diff powder things) a good youtube pump video gets me feeling the best and gives me the best workouts?

I have tried that no explode shit. Tastes horrible and actually fucked over my cardio.

Tried a bunch of energy drinks and that got me to bench stupid weights to a point where i almost got hurt a few times even with spotters.

But when i spend 10-15 minutes surfin youtube looking at random bodybuilding videos and then hit the gym i feel great. I bench right, squat right, lift everything right and even get excited to run.

Is that weird?

I also visibly saw more size gain once i stopped taking protein.

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

Posted

protein isn't necessary. I take it, but you can get enough with diet. I'm still trying to get to 250 in the next year (185 now) so I need all I can get. A can of tuna is the same as a scoop of protein, and your body will use more of it. I have a mercury issue, so I won't eat a lot of tuna, but you can eat one can and get 32G or drink a shake and get 32G...I take in 500G a day, so it's just cheaper for me to use powder.

on the fish note...interesting article about food...

http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_article/most_recent/nutsackrated_nutrition_the_salmon_beef_and_antioxidant_scams

friend I grew up with (John Welbourn) got a mention in this article...n00bs need to read this one...recovery is important, this helps tell you how to do it right.

http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_article/most_recent/a_cold_slap_in_the_newbie_face_recover_more_grow_more

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

Posted

I just read a couple of articles on carb cycling. I may try this out in a week or so....especially if my fucking knee and shin still wanna give me shit. i dunno wtf is going on. Off to the gym now to see if I can actually run...

/mad

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Posted

running is bad for your knees and ankles. ok...I don't know about YOUR knees and ankles, but it makes MY knees and ankles hurt. I can walk nonstop until they tell me to leave, just can't run more than 100 yards, and that's just a sprint to get to the other goal.

I've started Zumba with my wife (don't knock it...this stuff will kick your ass...and speaking of ass, there's plenty of it in that class). I get all the cardio I need with that class, and the wife is finally losing that little pooch she's so tired of

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

Posted

No running here either. Mostly eliptical or walking the treadmill on an incline. Zumba is pretty good, i'm just no coordinated enough to do it right. Great view from the back of class though.

Invincible update; Works okay using two scoops 30 minutes before the gym, and waiting to take it 90 minutes after eating, as opposed to 60 minutes after. I'm going back to Gaspari when this is done, Superpump FTW!!!

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Posted

I use the ArimeDexin and PlasmaJet from Gaspari...great stuff

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

Posted

I'm assuming from reading here that a lot of you guys like preworkout supps. I wanted to get one, but I don't know what to get and whatnot. What are some pretty decent ones? I know jack3d, Superpump. I just want some extra motivation for when I am at the gym.

2003 Chevy Blazerkenwood headunit4 ga. kicker wiringAQ1200D amp2 12" DC LVL 3'sStinger Volt MeterMy Build LogBlazer is no longer. Totaled 02/14/2012drew.png

no. this is for converting dc to ac. useful if you want to run a blender inside your car.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4988 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...