drewb53 Posted March 4, 2011 Report Posted March 4, 2011 So Superjay are you going to continue this preworkout mix? lol 2003 Chevy Blazerkenwood headunit4 ga. kicker wiringAQ1200D amp2 12" DC LVL 3'sStinger Volt MeterMy Build LogBlazer is no longer. Totaled 02/14/2012 no. this is for converting dc to ac. useful if you want to run a blender inside your car.
OrionStang Posted March 4, 2011 Report Posted March 4, 2011 Superjay, did you do one scoop of each, or how did you take them together? SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
drewb53 Posted March 4, 2011 Report Posted March 4, 2011 Orion I took 2 scoops today and my workout was better than usual. Only problem is I didn't eat anything before so now I feel sick to my stomach. 2003 Chevy Blazerkenwood headunit4 ga. kicker wiringAQ1200D amp2 12" DC LVL 3'sStinger Volt MeterMy Build LogBlazer is no longer. Totaled 02/14/2012 no. this is for converting dc to ac. useful if you want to run a blender inside your car.
OrionStang Posted March 4, 2011 Report Posted March 4, 2011 Lol you're prolly gonna be shittin' yourself in a few, too. You gotta eat, wait an hour, take the supps, wait 20 minutes, then hit the gym. Was it energy, focus, strength? What did it really do for you? SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
drewb53 Posted March 4, 2011 Report Posted March 4, 2011 Well I had class right before I went and I ate before class. But my work out I did more weight than I usually do. I think I need to try it more before I will give a very accurate thought on it. 2003 Chevy Blazerkenwood headunit4 ga. kicker wiringAQ1200D amp2 12" DC LVL 3'sStinger Volt MeterMy Build LogBlazer is no longer. Totaled 02/14/2012 no. this is for converting dc to ac. useful if you want to run a blender inside your car.
finkster Posted March 4, 2011 Report Posted March 4, 2011 Well i was planning on hitting the gym but im sore as fuck from back and bis yesterday. I guess ill work hard tomorrow and tan afterwards. But right now Im about to hop on a PARTY BUS!! and go to DC with some friends. we get VIP access to like 4 bars. Its pretty legit. So long until later fellas. Someone do a set od deadlifts for me DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
alphasig293 Posted March 4, 2011 Report Posted March 4, 2011 Sold all my workout equipent I had in my garage for $3000 today time for 2 more sundown 4500's hehe 2005 Lariat F-150 On 30 inch DUBS 6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's 2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4 12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt 7 NSB 170 batterys
OrionStang Posted March 4, 2011 Report Posted March 4, 2011 I'm doing deads in the morning finkster. I'll do a couple rack pulls for you. 700 ok? I read an interesting article today in the March issue of Muscular Development. Whey protein causes an insulin spike just as much as simple carbs post workout. What this means is, skip the sugary carbs post workout and add an extra scoop of whey to your shake. Many amino acids, present in whey protein supplements, are converted to glucose in the liver and released into the bloodstream causing the insulin spike. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Superjay Posted March 6, 2011 Report Posted March 6, 2011 Superjay, did you do one scoop of each, or how did you take them together? I put one scoop of each into the shaker and drank them with some water....20 minutes later i felt like I had been launched into space... and hell yeah I'm going to continue it... Principal JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it
Superjay Posted March 6, 2011 Report Posted March 6, 2011 I'm doing deads in the morning finkster. I'll do a couple rack pulls for you. 700 ok? I read an interesting article today in the March issue of Muscular Development. Whey protein causes an insulin spike just as much as simple carbs post workout. What this means is, skip the sugary carbs post workout and add an extra scoop of whey to your shake. Many amino acids, present in whey protein supplements, are converted to glucose in the liver and released into the bloodstream causing the insulin spike. I hope you're taking milk thistle... and what you said is absolutely true, but complex carbs are still needed post workout...I like taking the post workout shake and eating a big ol' sammich. Principal JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.