Superjay Posted March 24, 2011 Report Posted March 24, 2011 truf Principal JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it
Andyvader Posted March 24, 2011 Report Posted March 24, 2011 Idk if you guys have ever tried the pre-workout Jack3d, It gives you the same skin tingly feeling like hemo rage does but quite a bit more intense. It tastes like shit, but always gives me the best pumps. 2006 Malibu Maxx SS 4 sa 12's D2 2 audiopipe 3k's 4 UPS batteries 2 runs of 0awg Walled at 34hz How does a sport like this do in tough economic times? Just fine. There are 465 events listed in the current season. "Our competitors can't even spell recession," says dB drag racing impresario Wayne Harris. "They're young, and some of them still live at home. They put all their energy and money into their cars. They're competitive. They're at that age."
Superjay Posted March 24, 2011 Report Posted March 24, 2011 I've used Jack3d...I prefer my Hemo rage/superpump250 combo... Principal JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it
OrionStang Posted March 25, 2011 Report Posted March 25, 2011 Rack pulls for reps today, bar just below the knee. 265x10x5 with only 1 minute between sets. Full reset and lock out each rep. I'm used to triples and singles heavy, all this volume kicked my ass. This was followed by front squats and walking lunges. I threw up lol. Had to use all the puke ones!! SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
StreetSlappah Posted March 25, 2011 Report Posted March 25, 2011 Anyone tried white flood? I finished jack3d a month ago and I like it but I heard WF is better or NOshotgun? I'm also going to be buying multivitamins and I'm looking at orange triad anyone have expierence with it? Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center] Build Log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/ 2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp 17" gold bbs 5% tint all around w/sunglare strip JVC dvd double din Knuconceptz 4ga wiring XS Power! Big 3 8" SAv2 d2 1800 audiopipe
OrionStang Posted March 25, 2011 Report Posted March 25, 2011 For a pre-workout, get HemoRage, best I ever tried. I just take a One-a-Day mens formula for my multi. Cheap and effective. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
P-rez Posted March 30, 2011 Report Posted March 30, 2011 Im goin to pick up hemo rage this weekend....I have tried jack3d but got nothing from it...I want a good protein....what protein would you guys recommend for bulking? Its All Good!!! Build on hold...
OrionStang Posted March 31, 2011 Report Posted March 31, 2011 Try to get all your protien from real food. Those single serving tuna packs are good on the run. Try a fatty protien like beef or salmon before training and chicken or white fish after your workout. BUT, if I were to recommend a protien powder, it would be Ultimate Nutrition Whey. A 10lb bag is only about $70 online, mixes easily, and doesn't taste half-bad. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
drewb53 Posted March 31, 2011 Report Posted March 31, 2011 I got a question for anyone who does dead lifts. Does your lower back hurt right after you lift. 2003 Chevy Blazerkenwood headunit4 ga. kicker wiringAQ1200D amp2 12" DC LVL 3'sStinger Volt MeterMy Build LogBlazer is no longer. Totaled 02/14/2012 no. this is for converting dc to ac. useful if you want to run a blender inside your car.
Superjay Posted March 31, 2011 Report Posted March 31, 2011 if you hurt (not just sore) then you're either doing it wrong or doing too much weight. I don't deadlift...too easy to hurt yourself, plus I'm not competing. Principal JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.