Jump to content

Weightlifting/ Workout


Recommended Posts

Posted

I switched from reps to time and it is working much better

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Posted

my work schedual is pretty busy but we do have microwaves ( 8 total ) at work lol,

I dont like to do a whole lot of extra work but im going to try to eat the same thing everyday because i like to keep it simple.

9:30 Breakfast-Protein shake(52 grams protein) 2 eggs sunnyside up 1 cup traditional oatmeal with a glass of whole milk.

12:00 Lunch- Chicken Breast 1 cup brown rice

2:00 prework snack-Peanutbutter sandwich

6:30 supper break-Chicken Breast 1 cup brown rice

9:30 second break snack-2 Peanutbutter sandwiches

2:00 last meal of day-Protein shake 1 can of tuna 1 banana

My schedual

Work 2:30PM - 1:00 AM Sunday - Wednesday

Gym 1:00AM - 2:00PM Sunday-Friday

Gym rotation

Back/calves

Chest/Abs

Legs

Shoulders/traps/bi's/tri's/forearms

Also I only drink whole milk and water (water at work and milk at home.)

Posted

my work schedual is pretty busy but we do have microwaves ( 8 total ) at work lol,

I dont like to do a whole lot of extra work but im going to try to eat the same thing everyday because i like to keep it simple.

9:30 Breakfast-Protein shake(52 grams protein) 2 eggs sunnyside up 1 cup traditional oatmeal with a glass of whole milk.

12:00 Lunch- Chicken Breast 1 cup brown rice

2:00 prework snack-Peanutbutter sandwich

6:30 supper break-Chicken Breast 1 cup brown rice

9:30 second break snack-2 Peanutbutter sandwiches

2:00 last meal of day-Protein shake 1 can of tuna 1 banana

My schedual

Work 2:30PM - 1:00 AM Sunday - Wednesday

Gym 1:00AM - 2:00PM Sunday-Friday

Gym rotation

Back/calves

Chest/Abs

Legs

Shoulders/traps/bi's/tri's/forearms

Also I only drink whole milk and water (water at work and milk at home.)

Idk if you're going for lean muscle or trying to bulk up but you should try changing those eggs to just egg whites it's a simple & easy way for going lean.

Posted

all the good stuff is in the yolk. nothing wrong with whole eggs.

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

Posted

I am just looking for weight gain, im fairly certain its easier to lose weight than to gain muscle so thats my approach. I go to the gym 4-6 days a week so im hoping ill be 150 pounds and pretty lean in a years time if i work hard. I am going to take pictures of my current self today.

Posted

I started working out pretty religiously at the begining of this year (I refuse to call it a resolution, lol). Since then I have seen results that have exceeded my expectations. All of my dumbbell bench exercises have gone up by 35-40 lbs per set. I've managed to hit my all time max on the flat bench at 285, when at the end of January I was at 210. I've gotten better with my diet Mon-Fri as well. Unfortunately the weekends I don't eat as clean. For supplements I've been taking the following pretty religiously since Feb:

NanoX9

Jack3d

IntraVol

Myofusion Strawberry Protein

Men's One-A-Day

C9C4C3E8-3F69-494B-94BC-C53A89C67B7F-832


767908B5-3C29-4973-945F-BFBBA1D2C64C-832



Posted

my work schedual is pretty busy but we do have microwaves ( 8 total ) at work lol,

I dont like to do a whole lot of extra work but im going to try to eat the same thing everyday because i like to keep it simple.

9:30 Breakfast-Protein shake(52 grams protein) 2 eggs sunnyside up 1 cup traditional oatmeal with a glass of whole milk.

12:00 Lunch- Chicken Breast 1 cup brown rice

2:00 prework snack-Peanutbutter sandwich

6:30 supper break-Chicken Breast 1 cup brown rice

9:30 second break snack-2 Peanutbutter sandwiches

2:00 last meal of day-Protein shake 1 can of tuna 1 banana

My schedual

Work 2:30PM - 1:00 AM Sunday - Wednesday

Gym 1:00AM - 2:00PM Sunday-Friday

Gym rotation

Back/calves

Chest/Abs

Legs

Shoulders/traps/bi's/tri's/forearms

Also I only drink whole milk and water (water at work and milk at home.)

Looks pretty good, but consider tuna sandwiches for that second break instead of PB. Superjay's tuna recipe is very good.

my work schedual is pretty busy but we do have microwaves ( 8 total ) at work lol,

I dont like to do a whole lot of extra work but im going to try to eat the same thing everyday because i like to keep it simple.

9:30 Breakfast-Protein shake(52 grams protein) 2 eggs sunnyside up 1 cup traditional oatmeal with a glass of whole milk.

12:00 Lunch- Chicken Breast 1 cup brown rice

2:00 prework snack-Peanutbutter sandwich

6:30 supper break-Chicken Breast 1 cup brown rice

9:30 second break snack-2 Peanutbutter sandwiches

2:00 last meal of day-Protein shake 1 can of tuna 1 banana

My schedual

Work 2:30PM - 1:00 AM Sunday - Wednesday

Gym 1:00AM - 2:00PM Sunday-Friday

Gym rotation

Back/calves

Chest/Abs

Legs

Shoulders/traps/bi's/tri's/forearms

Also I only drink whole milk and water (water at work and milk at home.)

Idk if you're going for lean muscle or trying to bulk up but you should try changing those eggs to just egg whites it's a simple & easy way for going lean.

Nothing wrong with whole eggs at all. One of the best bang-for-buck foods there is.

all the good stuff is in the yolk. nothing wrong with whole eggs.

This times a million. Your tuna salad recipe is spot on Jay, very tasty. I added more onions though, can't get too much onions.

I am just looking for weight gain, im fairly certain its easier to lose weight than to gain muscle so thats my approach. I go to the gym 4-6 days a week so im hoping ill be 150 pounds and pretty lean in a years time if i work hard. I am going to take pictures of my current self today.

Make sure you have a set goal. Weight loss, strength or muscle gain. Don't half ass between all of them. If you want to lean out first then gain muscle, go for it. Pictures are a good idea for self motivation.

I started working out pretty religiously at the begining of this year (I refuse to call it a resolution, lol). Since then I have seen results that have exceeded my expectations. All of my dumbbell bench exercises have gone up by 35-40 lbs per set. I've managed to hit my all time max on the flat bench at 285, when at the end of January I was at 210. I've gotten better with my diet Mon-Fri as well. Unfortunately the weekends I don't eat as clean. For supplements I've been taking the following pretty religiously since Feb:

NanoX9

Jack3d

IntraVol

Myofusion Strawberry Protein

Men's One-A-Day

One-a-day has been my vitamin for a couple years now. Used to take Universal Animal Pak, but got tired of all those pills. I've never used a intra-workout product, just water during lifting. I think pre- and post-workout drinks are plenty.

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Posted

Here's my current diet plan, may vary a little here and there

Lifting Days: 6am 25g whey

8am 3 eggs, 3 bacon, 8oz V8 low sodium version

11am LOTS of chicken breast, green salad with olive oil/vinegar

12pm Pre-workout drink

1230 Gym

2pm 40g whey and 2 banana's or some watermelon

230 Big sandwich; meat, cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion, pickles OR tuna salad, add an apple

6pm Steak and potatoes, cheeseburger and fries, Basically whatever I feel like.

9pm Whey shake or vanilla ice cream with mixed berries

12? If i'm still up around midnight, i'll usually add another shake or have some cottage cheese.

Off Days: 6am 25g whey

(Wed and Sat) 8am Omelette 2 eggs w/asparagus or spinach, and mushrooms and onions.

11am 8-12oz of roast beef, wrapped in 4-5 romaine leaves with a little sharp cheddar and Sirachi.

2pm Can of tuna and some high fiber crackers

4pm Small snack; handful of nuts or a piece of fibrous fruit

6pm 12oz of Chicken breast, 1/2 cup mashed potatoes, and a cup of corn (Or out to dinner)

9pm Whey shake or ice cream

12? Shake, fruit, or cottage cheese

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Posted

What are your guys opinions on the poundstone shake?

Car

1991 Honda Accord EX

 

System I now have and is finally installed!

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

Digital Designs 3512

Digtal Designs CS 6.5" components

Audioque 2200

DD Audio C5b

Optima Yellow Top

Rockford Fosgate 1/0

Damplifier Pro

Luxury Liner Pro

ddaudiologo.jpg

Posted

What are your guys opinions on the poundstone shake?

If you're talking about the chicken shake, I think its a good idea. The taste and texture are probably horrible, but thats some good nutrition for your muscle's.

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2466 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...