Jump to content

Weightlifting/ Workout


Recommended Posts

Posted

I think I have something that will help with healing...give me a few days. I'll bring it with me when we meet up

Sounds good.

Shit, thats the program we did my first year in college. Bench went from 420 to 445 in the 7 weeks. That was 15 years ago lol.

Good god you're a beast. It looks like I picked a program with proven results then, lol.

I'm hoping for 365 by the end of the year at least.

I might try it again, totally forgot about it. If you do this program, then do a month of basic '4 sets of 10' workouts, then do the 7 week program again, you'll get your 365.

[quote name=^_^ Gem132' timestamp='1307449167' post='1558416]

alright guys, so im sick of spending $90-$100 every couple of months for just one protein shake and i stumbled across this protein stack, does this look like a good deal, will this stack work alot more than just myofusion alone

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/exclusive-combos/mens-muscle-gain-teen-stack-progressive.html

Don't rely on supplements so much. Find a liquid multi-vitamin and take it with breakfast. And only one shake a day, right after the gym, with creatine, and extra amino's if you want. The rest of your protein should come from real food. I buy chicken breast, eggs and tuna in bulk at Sams Club.

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Posted

orion, can you recommend a good shake with creatine in it ? and how good is steak for a source of protein ? i normally have steak twice a week ?

Pioneer deh-80prs2 10" Tantric Sounds HD's Ported Box Tuned to 33hzSoundqubed 3500.1Hertz HSK 165Tantric Sounds 6.5" Coaxials80sq ft of MurdermatXs Power D3400 & D3100

Sky High Car Audio Cable Throughout

Posted

Well, that's what I'll be shooting for them. Ultimately I'd like to be able to bench 225 30 times straight.

Thats quite a feat. I did 32 last time I tried. Go for it, man.

[quote name=^_^ Gem132' timestamp='1307520742' post='1559834]

orion, can you recommend a good shake with creatine in it ? and how good is steak for a source of protein ? i normally have steak twice a week ?

Syntha-6(BSN), Myofusion(Gaspari), and 100% Gold Standard Whey(Optimum Nutrition) are the protien powders I like best. Look for a creatine ethyl ester, or CEE, in either pill or powder form. I get pills, but open them and add the powder to my post workout shake. If you try to find a shake with everything in it, they usually don't have very much of each ingredient. Here's a good start: http://www.a1supplements.com/100-Whey-Protein-Gold-5-Lbs.-p-1655.html, http://www.a1supplements.com/Creatine-Ethyl-Ester-HCL-240-Capsules-p-2529.html (take 6 instead of 3 post workout), and http://www.a1supplements.com/4-Total-Nutrition-32-Oz.-p-2786.html in the morning. Maybe take this at night before bed http://www.a1supplements.com/ZMA-180-Capsules-p-2412.html. It'll help you sleep and aid test levels.

And yes, steak is awesome. Look for less fatty cuts like sirloin and filet mignon. I eat red meat just about every day. It has a shit oad of protein, natural creatine, and other minerals your body needs for muscle repair and test production.

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Posted

I do Syntha-6 and SynthaSize after my workout...

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

Posted

My arm is starting to show some pretty crazy bruising. 3 days later lol. But its on the inside of my bicep, the injury is on the outside. Its fucking wierd. Its starting to feel better already, going Saturday to start simple R.O.M. exercises.

DSC00259.jpg

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Posted

text me this weekend...let me know how it's coming along. take it WAY EASY or you'll do more damage. Wife is out of town from tomorrow to next Friday, and I start at a new company Monday, but I'll be available if you need me

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

Posted

text me this weekend...let me know how it's coming along. take it WAY EASY or you'll do more damage. Wife is out of town from tomorrow to next Friday, and I start at a new company Monday, but I'll be available if you need me

Appreciate it, Jay. One of the trainers at my gym is going to help me with some rom stuff Saturday. I've been resting it since Monday, feeling better, but so sore and tender. I figure another week without using it at all before light rehab curls begin. I'll be squatting and benching next week, though. BTW here is the bruise again, taken minutes ago, getting bigger.

DSC00260.jpg

DSC00261.jpg

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Posted

yeah...that's real damage

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

Posted

I'm joining 24 hour fitness tomorrow haha i'm 6ft3, 302lbs alot of body fat that I want to turn into muscle and I have a buddy to go with so im sure we can push each other.

2015 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack

audio coming soon

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 459 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...