Sundown Audio

us amps

fressco505

4 cubez tuned to 34hz just like the website says . and advice about tunining and making my enclosure bigger or smaller to make it go louder. I use my expedition as a daily driver

if your going to be "OVER" powering them EX. 2000w each, you want the box smaller then the given specs, how much smaller, im not sure, you would have to hit up the subwoofer/enclosure section here to have a "smarter then me" guy like "Decaf" help you out on this.

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

skittles...when a mod says stop then stop...he wanted back-up to why he didnt like the company thats it...

topic continued....anymore of that crap and people will get vacations

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Damn I am offa here 1 day and it gets all spidermonkey crazy.

Look I have a few rep samples and old demo car product that I can Kill the prices of the other guys as far as us using CHEAP parts or mid grade think again. Go to digikey and pull up our fet's for the power supplies IRF1010e 2.93 each and the outputs IRFP250 2.16 each and that is in large qty. So for a midline amp I think we are using pretty damn good parts.

1975 Oldsmobile Omega SalonStill Under ConstructionTeam Sound QubedTeam H-O Alternators / Team Kinetik AudioR.I.P Team US Amps

WHOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HOLD THE FUCK UP!!! I know your honey bun smugglin ass aint talking shit!

Those should have been the IRF1010E how old is that model?

1975 Oldsmobile Omega SalonStill Under ConstructionTeam Sound QubedTeam H-O Alternators / Team Kinetik AudioR.I.P Team US Amps

WHOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HOLD THE FUCK UP!!! I know your honey bun smugglin ass aint talking shit!

IRF3205 does not swing enough voltage. The 1010E is the prefured part. Everything that comes in for service gets these and I dont know why that amp has 70N06 in it. Unless it is one of the Earlier MD3Ds but that looks like a MD1D.

IRF3205 does not swing enough voltage. The 1010E is the prefured part. Everything that comes in for service gets these and I dont know why that amp has 70N06 in it. Unless it is one of the Earlier MD3Ds but that looks like a MD1D.

Purchased in December 08, I went and picked them up as soon as they came in on the truck...

These were in both of my AX3200DE..

And to be honest I was kind of dissapointed not to see IRF in the amps... I had a old electronics guy who laughed at me when I told him that they were quality amps... I guess maybe I should of not got mad at him.

It sounds as if you guys are also surprised to that type of quality, in a Top of the line amp...

Greg I had some other surprises with these amps if you are interested , let me know and I will shoot you a e-mail with some pictures..

2007 Great Wall So Cool

4-12' RE audio MX's

Stetsom 7k2D

6-Batts

3-Mechman 250 amp Rhino's

I dont care how much of an open forum this is, DONT POST SHIT about a GREAT company

would be great if so many of the damn things werent DOA right out the damn box.

ima the last nice usamps are the ax series i havent had one since the ax3000de in like 06 so thats as far as they go for me. i had 3 one never worked right out the box, a friend had 2 1 didnt work right out the box, some other friends with all md3s had the same kinda issues. I could see if it was a little new company but they arent so thats really not acceptable imo.

if your going to be "OVER" powering them EX. 2000w each, you want the box smaller then the given specs, how much smaller, im not sure, you would have to hit up the subwoofer/enclosure section here to have a "smarter then me" guy like "Decaf" help you out on this.

nah ive had MX they will be fine in the RE spec box with only 500 over rms each

i had 3k on mine in a barely smaller then spec box and it hardly ever got warm to the touch

Archived