Jump to content

Finkster's Dodge Stealth Build


Recommended Posts

Posted

Bit ONE?

1st  SMD "System of the Month" Feb. 2007

Zapco Studio 500 (2)

Zapco Studio 300X

Zapco Studio 204 (2)

(2) FI 12ssd's w/ copper coils

DLS Iridium Tweeters

DLS UR2.5 MidRange

FI. N.7 Midbass

JL Audio TWK 88 

Mechman 370A Elite Alternator

Posted

damn

hf1000.1 + hf4125.... nice bro... good choice

yup, u got it. but technically its a hellrazor not a hellfire :P

I will get it here in a week or so, too bad it has to ship 3000 miles :D

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Posted

ok the build is about to speed up a bit. Not many updates now as far as building. but i just got my alt from Mechman yesterday....its a 150 amp model because the 250 rhino pulley system doesnt work well on my car...

Posted Image

My 4125 will be here tomorrow...Im stoked!!

I didnt get much more done but ran another set of RCAs and cut out one of the front baffles for my front doors.

Posted Image

Ill do the other one tonight and run all the wires. Im hoping to be playing music thru the comps tomorrow.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Posted

That shit there is going to sound clean and clear never heard dat amps but seen what they can do let us know how this setup sounds man get back to work. :diablo:

I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.

Posted

sooo the guys at UPS decided that my amp was not worthy of arrival today as scheduled, so they decided to delay it until Monday :(

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 490 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...