in was tazed today by a secruity guard!!!WTF!!!

so u tellin me if u was to turn it up at 5 volume with no bas just highs and mids u could hear it

I doubt the rent a cop would have been that pissed if it was on "5 volume"

newls1 is warning you dude so I would take a step back and see what you are saying most mods on here would just give you a vacation for sayin shit like that

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

at least i kno i aint a bitch like ur ass..

Damn, this is pretty much what got you tazed in the first place and you're still at it.

Why are you so quick to be all defensive

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

knock it off....... You wrote a post about playing your stereo at a apt complex, and want to come here to BRAG about your tazzing experience, (if that even happened). You must work on your english typing skills, and no one wants to hear about this type of crap, cause all your doing is giving all of us a bad name out there......grow up, and move on.

haha, i like you now.

no homo

Edited by skittlesRgood

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

I got tazed running from a party ran got hit once pulled it out hit second time pulled it out was gonna make it away and tripped over a fence

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

hahahahahahahaha.

I pity da fool, haha

Ed Lester

ShowtimeSPL Host

Showtime Electronics Video Marketing

My old Build Log
http://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451

http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl

TeamDeadlyHertz-HHREd.png

5 time dB Drag Finalist
Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music

New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way.
Loudest score ever = 171dB
2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion

dude i swear nobody would of complaind about it being to loud, plus we were against the back. its not like we were in front of sombodys apt. dude i was mad at the fact he a rent a cop cussing at me at least tell me without screaminbg at me. wouldnt u get mad if he came out on u and u know ur music isnt loud, then tazzing u because u said, not to cuss at me

I got tazed running from a party ran got hit once pulled it out hit second time pulled it out was gonna make it away and tripped over a fence

talk about a BUZZ kill

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

I dont follow you, are you calling me a "homo"? this thread is getting locked in a minute if this doesnt get back on track.........

lol no im not calling you a homo. it means "i like you in a non homo way". i guess "no homo" is just something my friends say

Edited by skittlesRgood

I dont follow you, are you calling me a "homo"? this thread is getting locked in a minute if this doesnt get back on track.........

no he means no homo feelings behind his post

2z5qcmp.jpg

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy