Second Skin Audio

Solo Baric L7 12''

you already have 4 12"s...... as in you are adding this sub in addition to those????? if you are then i just lost all respect for you, mixing sub brands, sizes can only lead to cancellation and a lot of laughs

-------------------------------------------------

1st place circuit city car/spl show (maplewood,MN) 2006

146.6 dB's with 2 12" L7 and 1606d brutus

I think different...I have 4 in the trunk, and I wanted to put the Kicker on my back seat.....

so whats so funny about that?

Mixing subs isn't a big deal to me, it's just 4 12' and a 15 on my back seat...I have some pics of the subs I have in the trunk there

not the best but there loud to me. alot of people Underestimate Pyle but those 1200's beat no lie!

Also I have a video of me doing some bag tricks playing around in my friends backyard..LOL

(I'll post it with this reply)

i saw the video and you werent kidding...u really do have subs sitting on your back seat. so you have 4 in the trunk and 2 sitting on your seat...?...that is a little 'ghetto' and tacky in most people's opinion...more subs isnt always better...keep that in mind.

i likes me some audio stuff...

you need to keep it functional. and hes right, more subs is not always better.

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

im tellin you, you dont need 6 subs in there...unless you can make it actually work. get a couple of 10s or 12s or a single 15 and slap a few thousand watts on it and in the proper enclosure, you would be amazed with the sound...how many cubes is the box that the 4 12s are in? and how many watts is your amp(s) on your subs?

i likes me some audio stuff...

Archived