DanK AKA crackers Bonne build.

hah cool enough... btw what do ya have for batts? i dont wanna look through ya build lol

only have a single yellow top under the hood for now. gotto add a second one then need to get loot up for a DC alt hahaa

only have a single yellow top under the hood for now. gotto add a second one then need to get loot up for a DC alt hahaa

Ahh nice, can't wait to see a dc alt in there matey ;)

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

Lookin good cracker!

thanks mang....still got that lil kicker amp sittin around collecting dust lol :santa:

Wow that looks seriously cool! Kenwood is totally the way to go ;) (that's how i roll!)

I like those pillars. I know that i'm about to ask some noob questions but bear with me!

How exactly do you make those pillars? Is it just wood that's sanded? How do you get it to look like plastic?

Also with the port in your box, how come it's like that? Porting it like that is better or what? I honestly don't know what that port is but i have seen it a lot on this forum

Wow that looks seriously cool! Kenwood is totally the way to go ;) (that's how i roll!)

I like those pillars. I know that i'm about to ask some noob questions but bear with me!

How exactly do you make those pillars? Is it just wood that's sanded? How do you get it to look like plastic?

Also with the port in your box, how come it's like that? Porting it like that is better or what? I honestly don't know what that port is but i have seen it a lot on this forum

ha thats cool jesse all going in the wagon? and darktinman i just made rings out of wood for the speaker to seat in, put a couple feet on them then went to the car while the pillersd were in to figure out where they would go. marked the spots, attached the ring with feet to the pilar with a couple screws and ca glue. wrapped the ring and about a third of the piller with a nylon stocking. covered in fiberglass resin and thats what gives and holds the shape. added a couple layers of mat on the inside for strength and tossed body filler on the outside to finish it up. for the finish i had a pain trying to find some decent paint local then found some texture paint. worked pretty good so decided to do the same with my doors so they match. alot of sanding is needed for this stuff but if thats no prob its fun as hell IMO. also ther port? are you talking the slot style port? its pretty common to use ha and if you like your bass deep and lound and have never owned or ran a ported i think its the way to go hahaa.the output with a ported box is all love lol

thanks too mota :drinks:

ha thats cool jesse all going in the wagon?

Ya, I picked up the subs and amp for a deal, 3 Sundown mid and high amps going in. 3 sets of cross fire components, 2 sets of powerbass tweets, and a lot of Shuriken bt120's will come through the shop I work at. Should have everything within the next month, and the build log wont start till I have EVERYTHING.

I really like the way you build is going. Everything nice and clean in the back, and those pillars are looking sick with the RF's in :clapping:

Archived