Guest Nismofreak Posted April 7, 2007 Report Posted April 7, 2007 Let me find her myspace pics. Never mind to lazy to find.
roscoe1129 Posted April 7, 2007 Report Posted April 7, 2007 I R Baboon?lmfao!!! I R NISMO!!!!!! Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
AlpineGuy87 Posted April 8, 2007 Report Posted April 8, 2007 My Girl (left) Me (mid) my sister (right) 06 SCION tC
roscoe1129 Posted April 8, 2007 Report Posted April 8, 2007 very nice both of em! Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
babyjoker Posted April 8, 2007 Report Posted April 8, 2007 lmfao!!! I R NISMO!!!!!! 1999 Eclipse N/T 12'' Fi BTL Gp3000d PM D3100
roscoe1129 Posted April 8, 2007 Report Posted April 8, 2007 Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
Guest Nismofreak Posted April 8, 2007 Report Posted April 8, 2007 DON'T LAUGH>WAAAWAAAWAAAWAAA :( :( . j/j
Chris Posted April 8, 2007 Report Posted April 8, 2007 I B on 2 much cola & I tipe wif 1 hand cuz de othar is stukk 2 da mouce abuv my keybord. You know I'm just playing with you Nismo! 4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz 1- T1000.1bd's 3 Maxx 29 deep cycles 4 runs of 1/0 gauge -Big 3 -Trunk sealed off from the cabin Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module All in a CAR.
Guest Nismofreak Posted April 8, 2007 Report Posted April 8, 2007 Yah I know all of you are. Gonna give the youngster a hard time.
roscoe1129 Posted April 8, 2007 Report Posted April 8, 2007 gotta do it bro! well heres my angel baby! Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.