Is the economy improving?

well think about it.

alcohol is legal but they still test for that when you hire/random UA/get hurt.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

already been discussed in the news, and in talk shows that that $1trill was a waste, thats why the second $1trill stimulus plan completely failed- just wasted money added to the national debt

The medical plan that hopefully doesnt pass will be another big waste of money- lets hope it doesnt pass

If it does pass, alot of Drs will lose there businesses, and customers due to the government ran medical system

imagine a world with no fake boobs, or facelifts?

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

The economy is still in the shitter. I was unemployed for almost 5 months, and no its not because I'm lazy or sucking the government for funds, in South Florida, for every Networking job that opens up, there is about 3000 applications put in for it. It took me that long to get my first interview. I took it even though its a 75 minute commute because there is nothing else out there. I feel lucky to have found this job, and I probably wouldn't even have it if I didn't know someone who worked there.

You can't just spend a trillion dollars and hope it fixes things. It will take years to get out of this, it will fix itself in time. Unfortunately people keep getting screwed in the meantime. Thank the banks, stupid people and housing for this one. If you can't afford it, you shouldn't have bought it.

97 Maxima SE

Bunch of shit going in, check out the build

alpine_logo.jpgSundown_Banner.jpgxspower.png

you know its bad when fast food places wont hire.

damn straight. i got fired from my job (for shitty reasons, not economy) and i've called about 20 places. no one is hiring. it's a bitch!

If you can't afford it, you shouldn't have bought it.

exactly. my mama always said that too

So, are you saying that there are jobs out there but people just dont want to work them?? :unsure:

I work at a grocery store, I see link and wic everyday..

In my town People don't/can't get jobs because they're too fucking ghetto and present themselves badly.

I'm not in any way saying that it's EASY to find a job, but from my experience and seeing these people that use link and WIC is that they make themselves look stupid and if they wanted to get a job they couldn't because they have terrible grammar and dress like clowns.

I know the job market is hard, but here in Ill. in my town it's really not to bad, people just work or don't work mainly because they just don't want too or they get government aid.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur.

Team gg

Team DOA

My Videos :)

dude a little off topic but i am hypontized by your avi

but yeah i think the economy is still in a bad rut man.sucks abotu all these jobs being lost

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

dude a little off topic but i am hypontized by your avi

but yeah i think the economy is still in a bad rut man.sucks abotu all these jobs being lost

Yeah that's why I got it. :)

Every time I post I have something to look at.

And I was replying to a guy above about my comment earlier.

:)

4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur.

Team gg

Team DOA

My Videos :)

The economy didn't end up in the shitter over night and it will take twice as long if not longer for it to get 'fixed'. People are expecting miracles, which for some its understood to want a miracle, but in reality this is going to be an easy fix. You will see more foreclosures and more job loses and you cannot blame the current admin for such. There were no guarantees any of it would work, but something had to be done. In the long haul (a year or two, maybe more) you will see it come together IF the money is used to create the jobs of the future. Job creation also doesn't happen over night either. People need to give it a little more time and stop listening to the media, etc. They only talk about what people are interested in and that's anything they can put a negative twist on to get people to watch them..a few months later when things are different they'll spin it up. The housing market was a collision course for many years before it went and the corruption wasn't planned and done in a day or two either. Obama probably won't win a re-election because the economy won't be up to America's standards (which is sad standards, we want what we want and want it NOW). A year or so after you'll see a turn around (hopefully).

There are plenty of jobs out there, but those who lost their jobs(not everyone) need to swallow their pride and get what they can get. You might not be able to be that BIG TIME Realtor(just an example) anymore, but the steel mills and other labor intensive jobs will or are hiring(white collar to blue collar). The American way of living has changed, get use to it and as said before..if you cannot afford it, don't buy it.

Or either that we will be United States of China :D

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Archived