What should I do?

I work at Fed Ex in Jersey and it sucks more than Monkey shit with Monkey nuts on top!

I want to work at this car audio shop down the street from my school. Cuz they need new installers and I'm seriously aiming to do that for a living.

Now my problem

My car audio knowledge is some what limited because I NEVER really gotten the chance to do it or really know the "tricks and tips" of car audio like everyone else does mainly like Megalomaniac and Steve himself. I'm also limited in the tool department becuz I rarely get the chance to do anything for anybody but I do have a jigsaw and drill.

I go to school for electronics but they don't really focus or have focused on car audio but yet say I can get hired by Sony. How can you teach electronics but can't at least dive into the mobile dept. a lil bit? So, right now I'm losing patience and interest for car audio.

All I have is my book of my own designs and my balls

But my question is should I try and apply for the shop and hope for the best or just give up and learn the hard way on my own?

THE GRADUATE 10:18:2007

srry to have to tell you this, but i would learn the hard way.

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

:D You Get paid good at Fed-Ex?? You should be as much stuff as Fed-Ex delivers to my house...Sometimes I think I am paying the Light bill there...But if you hate working there by all means try something else. If I hated my Job you think I would run into burning buildings for a living...No Sir I wouldn't! Just keep this in mind..Fed-Ex is like the Fire Department it is one of those jobs that if you are good at what you do there will always be a need for you..My opinion in a city or town you always Need, Fire Departments, Police Departments, Delivery services like Fed-Ex...Job Security..That is what is at stake in your situation..But Chase your dreams..May lead to you owning your own shop one day...

:D You Get paid good at Fed-Ex?? You should be as much stuff as Fed-Ex delivers to my house...Sometimes I think I am paying the Light bill there...But if you hate working there by all means try something else. If I hated my Job you think I would run into burning buildings for a living...No Sir I wouldn't! Just keep this in mind..Fed-Ex is like the Fire Department it is one of those jobs that if you are good at what you do there will always be a need for you..My opinion in a city or town you always Need, Fire Departments, Police Departments, Delivery services like Fed-Ex...Job Security..That is what is at stake in your situation..But Chase your dreams..May lead to you owning your own shop one day...

I get paid like 12.64 an hr part-time, but its not about the pay. I just feel like thats a job that is a job that traps ppl into being there longer than they expect it aka Dead End job. As for the my own shop thing I was in the works of doing that with a fellow co-worker and my cousin but still haven't gotten nowhere with that right now. And you won't beleive the type of shit they have us do on the inside that seems really unethical at times.

Edited by Mr. 973808

THE GRADUATE 10:18:2007

well i guess just read around on the forums and learn some more stuff so you can be prepared.

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

which branch you work for in fed ex? I work for ground at the Nashville, TN hub. The job isnt hard to do it just gets old really quick. I check out the Incapatable scanners and work on the mezz now.

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

you def can learn a lot from this site!

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt