Sonic Electronix

good bye sundown hello orion

LOL boon. but seriously. who ever said you needed to run the full 3000w on the sundown? you just undertune the gains so you dont run as much power...stupid as hell "investement" imho

LOL boon. but seriously. who ever said you needed to run the full 3000w on the sundown? you just undertune the gains so you dont run as much power...stupid as hell "investement" imho

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

• 1 month later...

This is an amp that he was trying to sell me for 200 shipped , the 275g4 . If the amp is blown or has issues it was not told to me , i guess i wouldnt either , but damn bro . I met you 2X and thought this was a legit sell ?

2008 AND 2009 National Champion SS5+ 165.0

Memphis Car Audio

Team Kinetik

53010a0.jpg

finalsgang-1.jpg

I think these are 2 different people corey.

I think Reinke sold the amp to the guy on CACO somehow, but they are the same amps.

Reinke, and the guy on Caco have 2 different photobucket accounts, so id assume they are not the same people.

But Im almost positive neither of them powered the amp up.

Just dont want you wasting your money bro! :)

people like you are the only reason i even visit this forum anymore. everyone has opinions but they are pricks about it. using a sundown 3000 would have been nice. but, why own a amp when you dont have the electrical, or desire for that much power. yeah its cool to have such a bic amp but i realized i was not gonna use it properly so why keep it.

because we speak the truth and don't sugercoat shit...

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

why do you guys have to rag on this guy for. yeah maybe he didnt make smart choice but its his money his things let him blow it on stuff he wants. as for the orion its about damn time i see some orion stuff on here. this website is dominated by FI Sundown DC RF. yeah they are good brands and have the reputation. everyone has a sundown amp so its common now. look through the build logs.. how much orion stuff you see.

well congrats on the switch over to ORION they rock. lets see some build pics.

ill be running orion shortly HCCA baby!

why do you guys have to rag on this guy for. yeah maybe he didnt make smart choice but its his money his things let him blow it on stuff he wants. as for the orion its about damn time i see some orion stuff on here. this website is dominated by FI Sundown DC RF. yeah they are good brands and have the reputation. everyone has a sundown amp so its common now. look through the build logs.. how much orion stuff you see.

well congrats on the switch over to ORION they rock. lets see some build pics.

ill be running orion shortly HCCA baby!

i dont think we we're ragging on him because he bought orion. its just a poor trade and that amp has broken connectors

Archived