i sell car stereos, which in itself aint anything special, but the town its in is full of crazies and i have a shitton of weird stories.last friday some guy wanted me to install a radio to replace the one stolen from his civic, along with the dash and bezel and brackets. I say ok, where is the radio. He hands me some xplod that literally dripped a cup of water over the seat, and when i point out the fact that its full of water, he just goes " si si the trunk es no es tight, you put a da in da radio?"

wtf where do you work?!

:)

My "job" isn't as interesting as it is uncommon, I guess. I'm a stay-at-home dad. I was a car salesman previously, but we were paying a ton of money for daycare for my 2 kids and it was cheaper for me to stay home with them while my wife works (she's an RN).

Gotta love being able to be with your kids, though.

2002 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi

Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Alpine SPX-17REF 6.5" components (active)

Sundown SAX-50.4

Sundown z15 (3 cubes @ 35 hz)

Sundown SAX-1200D

2006 Buick Rainier CXL AWD V8

Stock Bose system

12" Alpine Type E in aeroported box

Profile AP1000M

I work as a registered DCJS Va liscensed armed security officer. I love my job with a passion.

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

I valet park cars at a 4 star resort/hotel/convention center, and have been doing it for a little over a year now.

I have seen drugs,guns,hookers, even one guy lifted up his chicks skirt to show me her....she had no underwear on. I have seen plenty of fights (since there is a popular nightclub on the same property) and people getting arrested. I have been invited to old nasty woman's hotel rooms for the night. And i have driven probably every nice car out there. Oh, I have seen some celebs and famous sport players including any dallas cowboy, some texas rangers, tony romo jessica simpson...

Baylor University

Accounting