Which router???

well i have the oportunity to get a few routers for $75 each, i have not used many routers so i dont know whats good and what not.

Bosch #1617

Porter #6902

Ryobi #1f01m ( i cant really read what he wrote down) maybe lfolm i have no idea on this one.

they are all used but not much, the guy has 5 router tables set up in his shop and they each only do one job so they are not used very often and havent been used this year. i might even get the table with the router. so what do you say is the better of the 3??

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

go with the Porter the place i used to work at had them they lasted forever

new system in the works

(3) DC lvl 4xls 15's (one of three are here)

(2) DD z1 (done)

old kenwood four ch

4 runs of 2/0 (done)

? 200 amp alt may two ??

id say either bosch or porter....more towards porter....

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

How to tell if you're a nerd:

When I read the thread title, I was thinking about the device you connect to your computer. And then when I began to read the thread I seen the brands the OP was considering and thought "I never heard of a Bosch router, what kind of bootleg shit is that?"

:blush:

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

• 3 weeks later...

Archived