Tahoe gettin a complete REDO? Cats out of the bag page 7 (now with PICS page 16)

who doesnt use their wives/gf/moms favorite steak knives to open boxes? Its like they were made for cardboard FIRST, food second :D

i also have a butterknife in my tool box because you never know!

haha i think they were made for cardboard boxes first thats about all i use em for

damn Steve, a 600.2 on your Tweeters!

I'm barely running that much to my 15s :o

(old crappy 15s, what ya gonna do, they get loud, but not low. I hate em, you should hook me up with some junk steve! XD)

feel that ^^ hook me up with sme of your crappy garage decor too hahahaha

or as i like to call it nicer than what i got lolol

damn steve, you going to be replacing windows now!

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

Lay out all the new amps unboxed on the ground and take a HIGH RES picture. Would make a great desktop back round for me ;) lol.

Correction

Like 2560-by-1600 or bigger

I wanna use it for my 30" apple display

"Audio is not a hobby it's a lifestyle"

_____________________________Refs_1_Refs_2_____________________________

th_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifth_RF_140x100_powersubs.jpg

those led guages are tight im glad to see they made it over from the T15kw

this new build is gonna be bad

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Well guys i'm back from South America officially ....... i can now get on here and check things out without waiting forever to download. Anyways Meade ......... I'm loving it bro ............. you still going to keep all those runs of 1/0 in the hoe????

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

Well of course this is going to be a bad-ass, totally over the top build. Look who's building it. If I could ever have a system that was "half" as awesome as SM's old Tahoe, I'd be stoked beyond belief :)

But hey, I just have to talk about those I-Beams for a second. First off, I think those a great idea. In fact, about a month ago, I was looking at those old, not quite so strong Aura Bass Shakers. When I mentioned them to some guys on another stereo forum, they all got a good laugh, and had to clown me about keeping my vibrator under the seats (those beee-otches ! ;) My personal friends ripped me even more ! Of course, what are freinds for, right ?

Anyway, I still thought they were a great idea..... even if they were an easy subject to have fun with.

So now, a month later, and "The King of car audio" brings up these I-Beams, and nobody clowns him about it ?

That's okay man...... I can talk about / do some of the most out-of-the-box, weirdest, goofiest stuff pertaining to fishing, then talk about it on the fishing forums, and nobody ever talks any shit about that either. If they did, I'd just stick a 15lb bass in there face ;-)

Anyway, I'm anxious to see the latest, craziest, SM creation !

Hey Steve, is thier any way (a time or place) that I could get a demo of "any" of your systems ? Even your Honda is more than anything I've ever experienced in person.

Peace,

Fish

does this mean u need bigger alts or is the 4 u got kinda overkill for what u got in there now?

20k to 30k is a big step n gunna look badass, i can tell the hoopty made u want to make the hoe louder than it now lol

just a question n if it will work, could u run 6 18's? 4 on top n 2 on back with port in middle of top or port back?

i say rebuild for the civic with 6 18's walled ftmfw! lol on 6 rf t4k's, nah it would blow that car apart, but then again make a diamond bandpass box?

i unno if u can fit 6 18's ina car or not, 6 15's ya but 18's i unno, but would look fukin tits, dunno if it would be ported but 6 18's ina 2dr civic walled sealed on 6 t4ks would dominate shit son

but good luck on the rebuild of the hoe, and whats the cost of those ibeams? u can pm me or w/e on it

but with those new smd woofers that shit will be loud, i could say 160music but to the ear prolly feel like 180, n with those ibeams u'll halfto make girls sign a wavor like john holms had to lmao

oh and in ur vids of the 1000.4 did u have that 600 hooked to tweets n the 1000 to the mid n sub?

i can see a door rebuild in ur future, will u run all rf speakers in the hoe or will the re's keep up with the bass?

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif