Can you believe I eat this much?

see, i dont see the big surprise that everyone else is seeing, claiming its "BS", it is always better to eat ALOT in the morning

No actually its better for you to have a pretty even calorie spread through out the day ;)

2000 White Dodge Durango 5.9L

Flowmaster 40 Series through 2 1/2" with and open cat.

1 Dc lvl5 18

4 6.5 seleniums and 2 D200 Selenium Horns on Rockford 500.2

Big three upgrade and a kinetik HC1800 in the back with all 1/0g knu wire

shootin for 145+ :)

mybanner49a35dfb6b392.jpg 732593158.png

When I worked out seriously I ate about 3500 calories to bulk and 3000 to maintain.

Guy I was training at the time... 135 lbs / 6'3" tall to start with.

Started him at 3000 - nothing. 4000 - nothing. 5000 - nothing. 6000 - he gained a few lbs. 7000 - finally... got him up to 175 in 6 months.

I'd be the fattest guy ever if I ate that much... we had it all written down and it really was that much food.

- Jacob Fuller

- Owner, Sundown Audio

- Sundown Audio on FACEBOOK

- Please DO NOT PM ME -- use my email address -- [email protected]

Banner_468x60.jpg

In real life.

He does eat a lot.

I don't know his eating habits nor do I care.

It is kind of childish to "try" to prove him wrong because really no one knows but him.

No one eats a 7lb steak everyday It was stated he ate it like twice.

Everyone just chill :)

4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur.

Team gg

Team DOA

My Videos :)

When I worked out seriously I ate about 3500 calories to bulk and 3000 to maintain.

Guy I was training at the time... 135 lbs / 6'3" tall to start with.

Started him at 3000 - nothing. 4000 - nothing. 5000 - nothing. 6000 - he gained a few lbs. 7000 - finally... got him up to 175 in 6 months.

I'd be the fattest guy ever if I ate that much... we had it all written down and it really was that much food.

o yea a buddy of mine i train with takes in well over 6000 calories a day and about 60% of them being in protiens and he cant gain weight to save his life.

And if i consume more then 3500 healthy calories a day ive put on 5 lbs lol

2000 White Dodge Durango 5.9L

Flowmaster 40 Series through 2 1/2" with and open cat.

1 Dc lvl5 18

4 6.5 seleniums and 2 D200 Selenium Horns on Rockford 500.2

Big three upgrade and a kinetik HC1800 in the back with all 1/0g knu wire

shootin for 145+ :)

mybanner49a35dfb6b392.jpg 732593158.png

damn dude that is a lot of food but its doable but not everyday with the steaks i weas in the USMC wit a few big ass muscle dudes and they had a high calorie intake like 1 would eat 1.5 doz eggs .5 lbs of turkey bacon a lot of wheat toast on top of that he had made protein shake worked out big ass chicken breast sandwich a few mile run and damn near a thanksgiving sized supper so i believe it doable.

I know a lil about everything so dont call me Mr. Know it All.

7lbs of steak is alot but if you already eat alot, it could be done. your stomach being streched would allow room for a ton of food not to forget this guys body probley processes this food much quicker than your average guy. you must condition yourself to do this. myself being 200 lbs could eat a good 4lbs of ny strip no problem , i dont work out at all so 3 more pounds for a guy that eats big in one way or another every day is do able. OP just post up a vid of some crazy pizza eating to shut up people that are doubting your massive eating.

You and 99vic should have a eating comp lol

American Bass*DC Power

Im from the country and you know we eat alot out here but there is no way in hell your gonna eat 7 lbs of steak in under maybe 12 hours. If you eat that much steak you woudnt be able to shit at all you would be so damm bound up

Ok oren you are "in great shape" and yet a fat kid can still beat you in basketball (me), when you claimed IT WAS THE RIM, ITS CROOKED! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

But anyway yes he does eat that much maybe not the steaks EVERYDAY (as said above), but whenever hes at my house he eats all my shit. He eats more than me too and im 6'3" 230, at one sitting he could eat more than me. And he eats really nasty shit, he told me he ate a poptart and cheese sauce just to try it...... anyway whenever we eat together i call him a fatass and be on my way

Ok oren you are "in great shape" and yet a fat kid can still beat you in basketball (me), when you claimed IT WAS THE RIM, ITS CROOKED! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

But anyway yes he does eat that much maybe not the steaks EVERYDAY (as said above), but whenever hes at my house he eats all my shit. He eats more than me too and im 6'3" 230, at one sitting he could eat more than me. And he eats really nasty shit, he told me he ate a poptart and cheese sauce just to try it...... anyway whenever we eat together i call him a fatass and be on my way

lol, first off that wasnt a serious game, second off, yea the rim was fucked, u play on a fucked rim a lot, i never have before, third off, when i said lets go to the nice hoops on campus, u said u dont wanna drive that far, so again, i want a rematch on a real hoop, and the pop tart thing was a 1 time experiment too :)

Black 1998 Nissan Maxima
1st Setup: 145.8 DB Outlaw @37 HZ On Music Out Of Trunk
2nd Setup: 147.8 DB @42 HZ On Music Out The Trunk
Current Trunk Build:
153.8 DB Outlaw @ 49 HZ Out the trunk (150.8 DB Sealed)
Team gg.

In real life.

He does eat a lot.

I don't know his eating habits nor do I care.

It is kind of childish to "try" to prove him wrong because really no one knows but him.

No one eats a 7lb steak everyday It was stated he ate it like twice.

Everyone just chill :)

yea, i was like wtf cuz is it really that big of a deal? lol, stated at least 4 times that i dont do the steak thing everyday, and as u said, pple need to CHILL :)

Black 1998 Nissan Maxima
1st Setup: 145.8 DB Outlaw @37 HZ On Music Out Of Trunk
2nd Setup: 147.8 DB @42 HZ On Music Out The Trunk
Current Trunk Build:
153.8 DB Outlaw @ 49 HZ Out the trunk (150.8 DB Sealed)
Team gg.

Archived