OrenB217 Posted July 25, 2009 Author Report Posted July 25, 2009 I bet you v alex at mcedees would be pretty sick how about hardee's version of the mcchickens.....a little bigger for the same price Black 1998 Nissan Maxima1st Setup: 145.8 DB Outlaw @37 HZ On Music Out Of Trunk2nd Setup: 147.8 DB @42 HZ On Music Out The TrunkCurrent Trunk Build:153.8 DB Outlaw @ 49 HZ Out the trunk (150.8 DB Sealed)Team gg.
Crump Posted July 25, 2009 Report Posted July 25, 2009 You would shop around for the most food per pennie....... Team gg Team doa Installs I have doneMy 2010 Rebuild 144 db so far....2 DC xl 10s Firing into cabin on a RF 25002 12" AQ HD's powered by a Saz 2k + Lots o Mids+Highs
fearof85 Posted July 25, 2009 Report Posted July 25, 2009 kk ill have one pretty soon, i might do something like 2 large pizzas Seriously I want you to make that video with pizza and that will be 7-8lbs of them(about 4 large and I'll tell you what I'll even paypal you the money for it if you eat it all. Not bashing just highly doubt it, you see around here people look at us weird because all we talk about is food. We will have eating comps (which there is no real winner) because we are bored. You also stated it was in 30 minutes so that will be the time limit as well, good luck. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif Drew EDIT:I once ate 60 meatballs(golf ball sized) and about 2-3lbs of pasta at an all you can eat, me and my 350+lbs friend got kicked out, what? Ref's include: sundownz, army-killa, queball, wildsebring, foshay1123, greenman100, loud-n-low, acex3a, circa40, orangeless, PBateman,xtcxyooj, chaunb3400, oldschoolboomer, SPLluminator
OrenB217 Posted July 25, 2009 Author Report Posted July 25, 2009 Seriously I want you to make that video with pizza and that will be 7-8lbs of them(about 4 large and I'll tell you what I'll even paypal you the money for it if you eat it all. Not bashing just highly doubt it, you see around here people look at us weird because all we talk about is food. We will have eating comps (which there is no real winner) because we are bored. You also stated it was in 30 minutes so that will be the time limit as well, good luck. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif Drew EDIT:I once ate 60 meatballs(golf ball sized) and about 2-3lbs of pasta at an all you can eat, me and my 350+lbs friend got kicked out, what? lol $10? ill make a whole vid, no transitions or anything, so u want me eat 4 pizzas? lol ill mooch money and do it Black 1998 Nissan Maxima1st Setup: 145.8 DB Outlaw @37 HZ On Music Out Of Trunk2nd Setup: 147.8 DB @42 HZ On Music Out The TrunkCurrent Trunk Build:153.8 DB Outlaw @ 49 HZ Out the trunk (150.8 DB Sealed)Team gg.
fearof85 Posted July 25, 2009 Report Posted July 25, 2009 $10 and you get 30 minutes. There i no way you are gonna eat all that, that's 32 slices, the most pizza I've seen eaten is 34 and that is cici's pizza. So it is official, bet on? Drew Ref's include: sundownz, army-killa, queball, wildsebring, foshay1123, greenman100, loud-n-low, acex3a, circa40, orangeless, PBateman,xtcxyooj, chaunb3400, oldschoolboomer, SPLluminator
David Posted July 25, 2009 Report Posted July 25, 2009 fuck a pizza I wanna see him eat 7lbs of steak at one sitting
Melissa Posted July 25, 2009 Report Posted July 25, 2009 fuck a pizza I wanna see him eat 7lbs of steak at one sitting X2
Jextel Posted July 25, 2009 Report Posted July 25, 2009 waste of money lol. eat less more for car audio. x2 lol http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3042878TEAM DEADLY HERTZ "GET LOUD OR DIE TRYIN"only the loudest will survive.
Stephen Posted July 25, 2009 Report Posted July 25, 2009 5 pages and nothing you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be. DC POWER
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.