Same situation for me. If the person doesn't send the product back with tracking numbers and confirmation from the shipper that it was shipped back to you in the same condition it was sent to them (always take detailed pictures of items you send to people) then paypal refunds Your money.

I have detailed pics of everything even dmm reading from each coil. I would have taken back the items if they gave me that option.

Fuck paypal, that's some bullshit right there. I remember you telling me about the Hifonics amp and now these other transactions suck. Fuck the low life assholes that keep taking your money, I know that you wouldn't sell shitty equiptment to anyone.

I try hard to take care of my rep. I appreciate the kind words.

Maybe... those guys are getting rich off of me.

I think thats why it works better for you. I'm surprised you don't do just straight credit card sales. Most banks will do it for $15 a month plus a small fee on top of it but no where near the bs that paypal charges.

Josh you know my feeling on paypal ...i only have one transaction ...and that is with Jacob

It just took me a while to get to your point.

I'm just now getting $300 back from a claim I made months ago....

This is kinda on the other side of the spectrum but I was buying a 18" btl off of a guy on ebay, I was proud of my self for getting a pretty good deal for it.

Then the e-mails started coming in "The shipping company said that your adress was invalid" then it was "Sorry, I forgot to ship it" then "I was on vacation"

and finally it was " While I was on vacation, my basement flooded and the sub is broke"

So I asked for my money back for 2-3 weeks and they guy didn't answer back, so I made a claim.

Oh, and proves you cant even trust a "100% positive feedback" "Diamond Powerseller"

This is kinda on the other side of the spectrum but I was buying a 18" btl off of a guy on ebay, I was proud of my self for getting a pretty good deal for it.

Then the e-mails started coming in "The shipping company said that your adress was invalid" then it was "Sorry, I forgot to ship it" then "I was on vacation"

and finally it was " While I was on vacation, my basement flooded and the sub is broke"

So I asked for my money back for 2-3 weeks and they guy didn't answer back, so I made a claim.

Oh, and proves you cant even trust a "100% positive feedback" "Diamond Powerseller"

It seems like you can't trust anybody anymore.

wow this makes me not want to sell anything through paypal. sorry about your shitty experience.

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

fast85_gt?

and reading all the other paypal experiences, I am def. not even gonna fuck with paypal if that's the way they handle there claims. :censored:

The Setup

2009 Volkswagen Jetta

2 Alpine SWR-1222D's in 2 seperate boxes tuned to 33hz

1 Kicker ZX1001.1

Stock 140A Alt

Stock speakers

If you get time, here is an interesting read.

http://www.paypalsucks.com/

The page you are trying to access has been identified as a known exploit, phishing, or social engineering web site and therefore has been blocked for your safety. Without protection, such as that in the AVG Security Toolbar and AVG, your computer is at risk of being compromised, corrupted or having your identity stolen. Please follow one of the suggestions below to continue.

IP Address: 66.226.xx.xx

avg picked that up when went to link, so just fyi to others and yourself, not saying you knew but to let everyone know that avg atleast picked something up from that site.

The Setup

2009 Volkswagen Jetta

2 Alpine SWR-1222D's in 2 seperate boxes tuned to 33hz

1 Kicker ZX1001.1

Stock 140A Alt

Stock speakers

Archived