Ever intentionally annoy someone with audio?

I'll admit it's pretty childish but I was pissed at the time.

Driving down a local highway, I'm getting close to my exit. Just before I'm about to get off a BRAND NEW bright red Ferrari (looked like a 599) cuts in front of me and goes from about 65 to 35 in 2 seconds. I was pissed cause if I would have hit him, I'd be at fault of course and my insurance company would HATE me.

Needless to say waiting at the red light behind him under the overpass he (and his attractive passenger) got to enjoy almost the entire Jeezy Prime Minister song up close and personal at full volume while I watched his windows vibrate. He seemed a bit irate when he rolled his window down to look back in disgust and give me a friendly hand gesture but the show went on, at least for me. Stupid prick.

Owned!

I do it when the person next to me is smoking. I can't stand the smell of cigarette smoke so when they share their smoke with me, I share my music with them. Sharing is caring!

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

yea im also guilty of annoying ppl with to much bass lol

if i play any more loud music ill get kicked out of the neighbor hood which is pretty gay :cray:

Alpine 9884

RF T2 comp set up front

The Epicenter

2x RF T10001bd

2x Sundown sa-15 t-line

Big 3

Smd DD-1

I usually turn it down but since I just got my 18 in I kinda dont turn it down as much ;) just enjoying my new toy.

One day I was just bumpin as usual and turned it down at this light, the lady next to me starts hoking and yelling at me and im just like wtf you dick I turned it down. She continues to yell so I just block her out and go full on bass in her face so she shuts up and w/e its cool. 5 miles later I stop for gas and this lady pulls up and jumps out yelling at me like don't I have any respect for other people yada yada she can go suck a dick at this point( I had a bad day/week at work) so I kinda went off on her i turned my shit down and what not idk what I said but she just stopped in her tracks and says"oh" and walks back to her car...

i was talking on the phone while driving this afternoon after work, i know it's illegal in my state, but i don't really care.. anyways this motorcycle was behind, so i kinda moved over so he had extra space to pass, he looks in my car, and shakes his fat ass head, and speeds off, well he got jeezy mix tape at around 140 at the stop light, he hated that shit, gave me the bird and took off, was dope

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

thats just a dick move imo

another reason why people hate bass heads. why do it if they dont deserve it?

x2 on bassing at school, that's just a dick move period.

and bassing just to piss ppl off goes hand in hand with ^^ that too.

I always cut my shit down @ stoplights and when I go through neighborhoods, granted I don't have the "loudest" or most "banging" system, however I do have respect.

The Setup

2009 Volkswagen Jetta

2 Alpine SWR-1222D's in 2 seperate boxes tuned to 33hz

1 Kicker ZX1001.1

Stock 140A Alt

Stock speakers

I always turn mine up when i get cut off or tried to get shown off too.

a few days ago i was at little caesars givin one of my friends a demo, after that we just stood next to my car and hung out. A little later some guy pulls in with his windowns down and a system up, he gives me and my friend a stare has he drives by to go in the drive through. So i said to my buddy, time to show off. So turn one my slowed version of Late Night Tip( the demo song i always use) I drive by him slow right as the first bass line hits. Two Audiopulse Axis 15s and 3000 watts... I give the same stare he gave me and right when the bass hit he jerks his head over with a kinda freaked out look on his face. Got my laugh for the day and drove off.

maybe 3 weeks age same thing kinda happened. Im sittin at a stop sign waitin to pull out of my neighborhood. my windows are down, system is off.(switched back to the stock all that week) I see a car comin and just hear a nasty tweeter system comin.( i just dont like tweeters too much) he gives me a look as he passes... so i just take off. Turn on my demo song, by this point he notices i just got on his ass. ive got an accord with just a system. he looked like he had a tricked out civic. so he hits the gas and takes off.. i say watever. and with for a light to stop him. when it does.. He heres a system with more than just tweeters. But i dont think either of us won this one.,, just havin fun showin off how he had speed but i had a system.

only time I have done it is when my sisters cat is siting on the table 3" in front of the 2 15's in my home theater so I turn up lamb of god to watch him jump

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

reading this thread is making me smile its fucken hillarous how ppl can be such a dick and they deserve bass. i dont have much of a system im trying to save for a tacoma but ppl that pound there subs at redlights get to hear my mtx9512

it aint much haha

Sorry i don't mean to annoy peoples with loud stereos shaking the block or disturbing the peace. I do this because i enjoy it. Everytime i pass by peoples they stare at me and look piss off with that thumping stereos. Sometimes they call police if cannot get over with the problem. I hardly play the stereos because it just violate peoples. I mostly play at area where there isn't much peoples around.

not to often do i just wang on my stereo since ive gotten it back together but i was on the interstate yesterday and figured what the hell, so i rolled my windows down and proceeded to beat the block, cruising at about 70 some douchebag and his g.f. pull up next to me and proceed to douche it up and flick me off and eventually i slowed down so he wouldnt have to be next to me on an empty i-75 as i played my music loud, so what this dickfore do he slows down and continues to flick me off and piss and moan and try to show off to his little g.f. so then he decides to swerve at me and one thing i take pride in is my beat up lil durango and he threatened me like that so i turned my music down and proceeded to give him a lesson in manners, I asked him to pls pull over so i could shove his bmw up his ass and at that point he realized his car was faster than mine and proceeded to speed off.

Moral of the story dont mess with ppl and there cars, i did nothing wrong wasnt try to antagonize the guy at first and its not like traffic was jammed up and he couldnt get away hell me and him were the only ones around so i felt no need to turn my music down. even slowing down for this fheg didnt help any, so even though i know my trucks a p.o.s. its still my p.o.s. ya know.

/rant

didnt feel like startin a new thread and this seemed to be semi appropriate although i didnt intentionally piss this guy, i think he just hated his life cuz he realzied he drove a fhegs car.

2000 White Dodge Durango 5.9L

Flowmaster 40 Series through 2 1/2" with and open cat.

1 Dc lvl5 18

4 6.5 seleniums and 2 D200 Selenium Horns on Rockford 500.2

Big three upgrade and a kinetik HC1800 in the back with all 1/0g knu wire

shootin for 145+ :)

mybanner49a35dfb6b392.jpg 732593158.png

Archived