Second Skin Audio

good SQ that still hits hard?

harrisonG

those are real nice subs u might want 2 look into DD 1500 SERIES woofers they get loud handle power nicely and sound great while gettin loud and relatively affordable too.

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

correct me if im wrong, but the FI Q (which i think is what was referred to) is 1000wrms while the LVL3 is 600wrms which is closer to what my amp puts out. the IDQ is 500wrms isnt it? i think before he was saying i should get the FI Q over the FI SSD but i cant power that right now. the IDQ and the Memphis look nice also i just checked em out. the Memphis C3 cast is the same rms as the DC the only thing is the prices from DC seem to be the best out of these options, i just want to make sure ill be getting good SQ as well as something that will hit hard

Seems like there was a bit of miscommunication due to you not quoting the person to whom you were responding to. I assumed you were responding to me since you had posted right after I did, which contributed to the miscommunication. Going forward, make sure you quote the person to whom you're responding, just makes things so much easier.

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

i figured there was little opportunity for a misinterpretation considering you were referring to the IDQ while he was referring to the Q. so regardless of which one i said, i figured the person who the comment was directed towards would understand due to the difference in names. sorry for the misunderstanding.

2000 Nissan Xterra

-Infinity 6020cs components

-Infinity 692.7 6x9s

-DC LVL 4 12

-AQ1200

-Pioneer DEHP860MP H/U

-4 channel amp for mids and highs??? I need some suggestions

i just wanna bump this topic for any more suggestions

Memphis M3

RE audio SE

DC LVL 3

IDQ 12 D2

2000 Nissan Xterra

-Infinity 692.7 6x9s

-DC LVL 4 12

-AQ1200

-Pioneer DEHP860MP H/U

i figured there was little opportunity for a misinterpretation considering you were referring to the IDQ while he was referring to the Q. so regardless of which one i said, i figured the person who the comment was directed towards would understand due to the difference in names. sorry for the misunderstanding.

That's just it, he referred to an Fi Q, I referred to an IDQ, you responded that you don't have the power to run a Q so who's to know who you were responding to since you didn't quote anyone?

But anyway, I have a hard time believing you could go wrong with either of the subs you listed above, so long as you give them clean power and put them in a well built box.

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

yeah like i said, im sorry for the miscommunication.

right now the amp i have is the alpine mrp-m500, puts out 500wrms at 2 ohms so its a little underpowering, i may change it in the future, but id want to give it a shot with a newer sub at least, rusty from DC said it would be a very good match up with the LVL 3.

i also plan on keeping it on a sealed box unless i have a change of heart, im just trying to decide which sub to go with

2000 Nissan Xterra

-Infinity 692.7 6x9s

-DC LVL 4 12

-AQ1200

-Pioneer DEHP860MP H/U

AA Chaos or Havoc.

Current system:

1997 Blazer - (4) Customer Fi NEO subs with (8) American Bass Elite 2800.1s

Previous systems:

2000 Suburban - (4) BTL 15's and (4) IA 40.1's = 157.7 dB at 37 Hz.

1992 Astro Van - (6) BTL 15's and (6) IA 40.1's = 159.7 dB at 43 Hz.

Well, to broaden the options a little more (As this site loves DC/Fi/DD/AA?etc...) One of my prior SQ installs I used 3 12" MMATS P2.5's woofers, feed them with a D1100.1 MMATS amp, and The quality was amazing! Very affordable woofers (~125 a piece if bought right) and they only require a small amount of air space. Think about it.....

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

Well, to broaden the options a little more (As this site loves DC/Fi/DD/AA?etc...) One of my prior SQ installs I used 3 12" MMATS P2.5's woofers, feed them with a D1100.1 MMATS amp, and The quality was amazing! Very affordable woofers (~125 a piece if bought right) and they only require a small amount of air space. Think about it.....

any chance i can get a link?

2000 Nissan Xterra

-Infinity 692.7 6x9s

-DC LVL 4 12

-AQ1200

-Pioneer DEHP860MP H/U

Archived