Now that Micheal Vick is reinstated

he should go to the lions

thats what i thought until i rememberd they drafted stafford 1st overall. I think hes gonna tear it up, may take him a year to come into himself but the lions dished him some money so i bet there gonna stick with the rookie.

Vick did screw up bad and what he did was wrong but there are far worse people in the nfl than him in my opinion that are still playing and to ban him forever and not the others who are murderers (involintary manslaughter or not) , involved in shooting and drug trafficin, If they can still play why cant vick..

I say the texans should get him. Throw some bombs to Andre and between vick and slayton in the backfield, defenses should be afraid of that running game.

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

I don't agree with him being able to play again, the people that have done worse shouldn't be able to play either I agree with that part

he didn't just fight dogs, he killed them in cold blood, that's pretty ruthless. you want kids to look up to this guy? I don't.

and as a quarterback he sucks, he is a gifted runner no doubt and is exciting to watch, if he went to my favorite team I would stop watching NFL football.

I don't agree with him being able to play again, the people that have done worse shouldn't be able to play either I agree with that part

he didn't just fight dogs, he killed them in cold blood, that's pretty ruthless. you want kids to look up to this guy? I don't.

and as a quarterback he sucks, he is a gifted runner no doubt and is exciting to watch, if he went to my favorite team I would stop watching NFL football.

but tis the same priniple like when ppl got out huntin and shoot some shit thats to small.. o shit is only a 3 pointer and leave it..i pretty sure something out here is hungary. he just got caught and they made him the example... people do unfair shit all the time and thats what they did to vick,...

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

The man did his time. Let him play if he can make it on a team. I mean seriously, it was a dog. And as many have said already, look at the other bastards who've done worse than Vick get less punishment, no one cares to mention anything about them anymore.

but tis the same priniple like when ppl got out huntin and shoot some shit thats to small.. o shit is only a 3 pointer and leave it..i pretty sure something out here is hungary. he just got caught and they made him the example... people do unfair shit all the time and thats what they did to vick,...

so drowning dogs is the same as hunting?

I guess I have a different way of looking at life, as a APBT owner I can assure u fighting or killing these dogs is nothing short of RUTHLESS, and it makes the breed that much more looked down upon.

READ my post I agree the others are worse crimes and they too should be banned, KILLING IS KILLING and its just not right, I don't care if he served his time, I don't care that he lost millions.......... HE SHOULD HAVE.

how come its ok for him to go back to such a privileged lifestyle and all the rest of the convicted felons have such a hard time getting it going after word.

Im done here.

One guy recently (Donté Stallworth) killed a woman while driving drunk and got 15 years Probation :01nocomment8so:
He killed a man, served 20 or so days in jail and got two years of house arrest and eight years probation. He's been suspended indefinitely but it remains to be seen just how long that suspension will last. IMO, it should be considerably longer than Michael Vicks' suspension seeing as how he took the life of a human being. I understand it wasn't intentional, but I also understand that his blood alcohol level was nearly twice the legal limit so he shouldn't have even been behind the wheel. Gross misconduct on his part that resulted in a family losing a father/son/brother/uncle/cousin/grandfather/grandson/nephew/husband.

Not that I think that what Vick did was ok, but he has been punished beyond reason, he was once a superstar in the NFL and now is bankrupt, lost millions of dollars in earnings and business ventures he couldn't follow through on, had is career pretty much ended for all intents and purposes, and will have to endure verbal attacks from people about his crime probably for the rest of his life everywhere he goes. Can we please let this get back to doing what he knows and loves so he can have some sort semblance of a normal life, he did his time, paid his debt to society, why isn't that good enough?

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

sorry he is a role model to children everywhere and his behavior is unacceptable. Him and stallworth should be banned for life. Pete Rose bet on baseball and will never make the hall of fame. Why should they get another chance to live a life of luxury when they want to act like run of the mill street trash? you got to prison to me that just means you need to fiind a new line of work because you dont deserve to be treated as a gifted person. I personally am surprised goodell reinstated him. There are people out there that would have sold their soul to the devil to play professional sports and these guys take that kind of thing for granted.

1st of all athletes are not role models for kids it should always be the parents. Letting athletes and other celebrities be role models for the youth is a huge part of what is wrong with this country now. 2nd everyone makes mistakes give the guy a break, it was just some dogs its not like he was going around killing peoples pets. 3rd its just football, people seem to care more about whats going on the sports world rather than whats going on in congress ( you know things that actually affect your life.) - just my 2cents

07 Toyota FJ Cruiser

2 18 inch 08 Fi Btl's

2 SAZ-3000D

2 Alpine MRP-F300 Highs amp

3 Pairs of Alpine SPS-69C3 Highs

Kinetic Hc 2400,1400,& 3800

250 amp Mechman Alt

Alpine IXA W-404 H/U

well all i have to say is nothin WE can do about what they decided about lettin him back in the league he did his time so back to his life but Dallas should pick him up. :D :D

I know a lil about everything so dont call me Mr. Know it All.