Need help with design of rebuild pic page 27 Build For 4 DC Level 4XL 18's In A Blowthrough

ok. sounds, and looks good to me :clapping:

thank you, but i just have to get a new hu or something cuz it skips like crazy now and my aux input for my ipod goes in and out cuz of the bass.

but the 120.4 keeps getting really hot and the 2000.1's stay cool. im gonna hook some fans up to it later maybe by then end of this week

I can't stop building!!!

4 DC LeveL 4XL 18 Blow Through Re-Build
The newest addition My '97 Ford Explorer Build
My First Build 8 RF P1 12's
My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

got the video i took before the 2000's got here.

tell me what u think

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

damn nice vid man! you got hell of a versatile rear view mirror...

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

thank you, but i just have to get a new hu or something cuz it skips like crazy now and my aux input for my ipod goes in and out cuz of the bass.

but the 120.4 keeps getting really hot and the 2000.1's stay cool. im gonna hook some fans up to it later maybe by then end of this week

yea maybe u could put some support around the hu for temp or something idk. and nice vid, i gotta get a video of my blowthrough and throw it up on here

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg

yea maybe u could put some support around the hu for temp or something idk. and nice vid, i gotta get a video of my blowthrough and throw it up on here

im going to have to try that, cuz it moves like no other. and get it up i always love seeing what blowthroughs can do

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

yea ill make one tomorrow, it whams for the amp i have running it all lol. and i hope that works for you bro, at least until u get a new hu

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg

yea ill make one tomorrow, it whams for the amp i have running it all lol. and i hope that works for you bro, at least until u get a new hu

ill be watching out for it all day tomorrow. im gonna try and find one with nav. usb. and i want a dubdin. does anyone know of any good ones??? that are cheaper then most????

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

i kinda like the batteries there, mabye build something to cover up the wires and make it useable like a slot or something to put cd's or what not in

im going to be making a cupholder out of plexi thats gonna mount on the top of them. ill probley start it tomorrow or friday

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

Archived